I was thinking on gettin this:

closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I was thinking on gettin this: http://www.dell.com/ie/p/inspiron-15-7537/pd?oc=cn75310&model_id=inspiron-15-7537

I just wanted to knwo if i would be able to run most games.. it has 6 gb 1600 mhz which is good as it has half bandawdth and half letency,,
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 750M 2GB DDR5
Gddr5 for graphics can someone check the website out for me please thanks ;)
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
For speed, it looks good to me. I don't know a lot about the graphics so I can't tell you much on that.

EDIT: Fixed spelling
Last edited on
Thanks rets
Anyone else? Here who know a lot about graphics???
Thanks
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Resolution is not the greatest for the price in my opinion. I wouldn't go anything less then 1600 x 1200. If you are concerned about graphics I would definitely get a 1920×1200 IPS display.

Everything else looks to be in line with the price point and should be fine (Though might want to replace the HD with a SSD)

EDIT: What do you want to know about the graphics?

Also some other things to consider with laptops that many people don't really think of (Most just look at performance aspects) is stuff like Battery Life, Weight, Touchpad quality, Keyboard quality (Very important for me), Material used (I hate the glossy laptops that always show finger prints) and other little stuff like that.

Make a list of what you will be using it for mainly and consider what aspects of a laptop could make them tasks easier/better.
Last edited on
6 gb 1600 mhz which is good as it has half bandawdth and half letency

What does that mean?

There is always someone with an opinion about graphics:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-750M.90245.0.html
Zereo thanks

Yea ssd would be awesome

I was just wondering if it would run cod ghost, battlefield 4 crysis 3?
And battery life I'm ok as I'll be using it at home but I already have a pc and the bad thing is u can't go from one room to another

Thanks kes I'm gonna check it out
Anyone?

I was just wondering if it would run cod ghost, battlefield 4 crysis 3?
The graphics card looks good enough to me. Make sure to get 8GB of RAM in my opinion. Lots of RAM is handy.

Note: If you really want to get something that's a beast for games, then don't get a laptop. I still to this day say the the best gaming machines are desktops assembled by oneself.
I know but I need something I can carry from the kitchen to the sitting room to my room to my friends house without turning it of..thanks ;D

Thanks u all
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.