If you could learn one thing from your ancestors?

Pages: 1234
DTSCode wrote:
is there any particular reason why it shares a name with purgatory?

Wikipedia wrote:
Remains were originally discovered in what is now eastern Montana's (United-States) Tullock Formation (early Paleocene, Puercan), specifically at Purgatory Hill (hence the animal's name) in deposits believed to be about 63 million years old.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
How to leave the friendzone.
Lumpkin wrote:
How to leave the friendzone

I'm with Lumpkin on this. The worst place someone can be in =/
How to leave the friendzone.

The first step is to stop referring to it as the "friend zone". Either she's into you or she isn't. If she isn't, and if a non-sexual friendship isn't something you're interested in, then move on.
Maybe he means to learn how to get a girl barbarian style from his ancestors? Or maybe learn from the cavemen?
Either she's into you or she isn't.

This is one way to see it (and a rather limiting one, IMO). Another view is
that she always is into you. It's just that she may simply not be aware of it.
Last edited on
non-sexual friendship
What?

Maybe he means to learn how to get a girl barbarian style from his ancestors? Or maybe learn from the cavemen?
What?
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
obviously you dont know what the friend zone is if you dont get what disch said. idk what giblit was going for.

Either she's into you or she isn't.

not true. theres this girl who only saw me as a friend until she broke up with her bf and started hanging out with me more
This thread is what you wanted to learn from your ancestors is it not? I was saying maybe he wanted to learn how to get in a relationship from his ancestors.
@DTSCode: Fair enough.

I don't mean to say a relationship can't form over time. But If you're into a girl and she isn't into you it usually isn't worth it to pine over her.

Then again I'm hardly an expert. So whatever. =P
i would like to preface this i hadnt read master roshis last post

Then again I'm hardly an expert. So whatever. =P

we can't all be womanizers like you disch
Another view is that she always is into you. It's just that she may simply not be aware of it.

That's too egocentric for me, personally.

Also, and I know you didn't mean it this way... but it sounds a bit rape-y.

we can't all be womanizers like you disch

Haw.

I will say I've turned down more than I've been turned down. But it's few and far between.

Nobody should be taking relationship advice from me, really. I just have a big mouth and like to chime in on topics like this. =P
congrats on the 11k. i try not to take my dating advice from a c++ forum ;)
Just because you're in the friendzone doesn't always mean you want to have a sexual relationship.
Not sure if you know what the friend zone is, Lumpkin...

A guy being in the "friend zone" means he's hanging out with a girl he wants to hook up with (ie: sex) but the girl doesn't see him that way and just treats him like a platonic friend.

EDIT:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=friend+zone
Last edited on
So in order to be friendzoned you HAVE to want to have sex with that girl?
So in order to be friendzoned you HAVE to want to have sex with that girl?

More or less.

Perhaps a more reliable definition source:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/friend-zone
I'm thankful to get friendzoned at all... To be friends with a wonderful woman is far far better than for her to be completely disinterested in you and to never get to spend any time with them what-so-ever.

...No I'm not gay...

Yea, so it can be romantic only.

I'm thankful to get friendzoned at all... To be friends with a wonderful woman is far far better than for her to be completely disinterested in you and to never get to spend any time with them what-so-ever.
Well, there are two types of people.
Well, there are two types of people.

actually there are 10 types of people
/binaryjokes
you havent been friendzoned by the right girl then ;)
Pages: 1234