Graphics

Pages: 12345
what the hell I've jus done, I only wanted to know which graphic interface to take, and I have the debate and 60 replies...
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
You'll get used to it.
I've admitted I was wrong at times... I can't go in your minds and force you to read it the way I have.

what the hell I've jus done, I only wanted to know which graphic interface to take, and I have the debate and 60 replies...
Because some people just LOOVVVEEE arguments.
Lumpkin wrote:
Because some people just LOOVVVEEE arguments.

Yep, and it is just coincidental that most of the arguments start by an erroneous statement by Lumpkin ;).
C'mon, read this. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/113853/
Get over it BHXSpecter.
@Superdude
You obviously haven't been around long enough to know anything about Lumpkin. This is his second account, he was banned once for the exact same thing just a few months back. He has been doing this since he joined as Fredbill30 back in 2012. He even admitted to being banned for the exact same behavior on other sites.

Also, when people are truly sorry for being wrong they don't add ", I guess" to the end of it. Adding that is the same as, "Okay, I'm not going to win this argument, but I still think I'm right so I'll give a half-ass apology just to end it."

Just another fun thing to watch out for. If you ever see someone say something like "you are completely right, but.." be weary because adding that 'but' is the same as saying "forget everything I just told you because now I'm going to tell you what I really think".
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
I wasn't going to come back on the Lounge for a bit, but now you're just lying.

He even admitted to being banned for the exact same behavior on other sites.
I NEVER said this at all. This is the only site I've ever been banned on. Never on any other website.

If you're talking about the game, it was due to a version mismatch of the client.

Also, when people are truly sorry for being wrong they don't add ", I guess" to the end of it. Adding that is the same as, "Okay, I'm not going to win this argument, but I still think I'm right so I'll give a half-ass apology just to end it."
I don't understand how I'm wrong if you misinterpreted what I said.

banned once for the exact same thing just a few months back. He has been doing this since he joined as Fredbill30 back in 2012.
I was actually banned for thread derailing, and what actually got me banned was a vulgar thing I said.

Alright, going back in my hibernation.

[answering replies later on]
Last edited on
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
@BHXSpecter I agree with Lumpkin, like he said before, most of the time when someone derails a thread, they don't even notice. I have done the same thing. And, I have been around long enough to know that. I was here before and when it happened.

EDIT: And, you guys do gang up on people and put words in other people's mouth A LOT. Not, to name namesespecially BHXSpecter, cire, and darkestfright,. You guys have done it to me a lot too.
Last edited on
Lumpkin wrote:
If you're talking about the game, it was due to a version mismatch of the client.

Seems you have been banned regularly in the game. http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cow_RP/index.php?showtopic=4933

So like I said, you have a history of being banned for your behavior.

Lumpkin wrote:
I don't understand how I'm wrong if you misinterpreted what I said.
The quote you quoted of me, and the fun fact I posted about the "You are right, but" is psychology 101 paraphrases. Problem is one person it is misinterpreted, yet you have a good twenty or so regulars who are experienced saying the same thing so it becomes hard to say it is misinterpreted.
Lumpkin wrote:
I was actually banned for thread derailing, and what actually got me banned was a vulgar thing I said.

I've put vulgar things on here as have other users and not been reported or banned once. So that argument is a little questionable.

@retsgorf297
I don't put words in others mouths. Though, you are putting words in my mouth as I said he is constantly putting erroneous statements on here. If you look back, most of his 'thread derailments' were usually reported for his erroneous statements. Though, I'm curious, you say I did it to you a lot, I'd like to see a link where I'm putting words in your mouth as I usually quote what I'm replying to so everyone can see I'm not putting words in the OP's mouth or imagining the circumstances.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
Maybe u didn't do it to me, but have to Lumpkin :P

I'm not backing down from the rest of the stuff i said.
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
Lumpkin wrote:
I don't understand how I'm wrong if you misinterpreted what I said.


So when everyone misinterprets what you say don't you think you are the one misinterpreting what you are actually saying ;).
I've not put words in Lumpkin's mouth either. I don't have to as he is just naturally gifted at sticking his own foot in his mouth and I don't need to assist him in that regard.

You don't have to back down from the rest of the stuff you said as it was just blind agreement with Lumpkin and no one can fault you for that.
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
So when everyone misinterprets what you say don't you think you are the one misinterpreting what you are actually saying ;).

I understood what he meant. :P

I've not put words in Lumpkin's mouth either. I don't have to as he is just naturally gifted at sticking his own foot in his mouth and I don't need to assist him in that regard.

BS
BS? What proof do you have? You make accusations, but give no proof. Where are the threads where I 'put words in his mouth'? At this point you both are sounding like trolls rather than legitimate users.
Can't we all just get along here ;)
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
Misinformation is a strong method of making society stupid. It shouldn't be tolerated.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Can't we all just get along here ;)


A wise man once told me that I should never change my opinion or change my beliefs just to get along. If you change your opinion or what you believe just so others will like you or just so you will get along with others you have really have no opinion or beliefs at all.
@Zereo
I was told something similar (same concept, different wording):

"Everything in life is a compromise, but never compromise if it means being untrue to yourself."
I would suggest staying away from dx.


I acknowledge it is a little late to reply to this (sorry!) though why so? Have you ever used DirectX Lumpkin? (I'm not trying to go off on you, just a question...)
Nah, nothings wrong with it. I was having a bad day with MS-based products that day.


Seems you have been banned regularly in the game. http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cow_RP/index.php?showtopic=4933
That wasn't remotely related to why I was banned here.
Last edited on
Pages: 12345