Graphics

Pages: 1... 345
People actually have good days with Microsoft products? (I kid, I kid).
Lumpkin wrote:
That wasn't remotely related to why I was banned here.

First, you need to learn to read as I said it shows a history of being banned.
Second, you were banned for trolling there and thread derailment here which is again trolling.
Lastly, they are related as it shows you have history of trolling.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Second, you were banned for trolling there
You need to learn how to read because I wasn't even banned for trolling.

and thread derailment here which is again trolling.
Lastly, they are related as it shows you have history of trolling.
I don't think I've ever trolled on this website. Thread derailment isn't trolling if you're not intentionally doing it.
Last edited on
From that site:
Fredbill30 wrote:
Hello, just a few moments ago, I was banned because of Grief.
Kon_Ken000 wrote:
You had shackles, and still killed him. You said you thought he was a prisoner escaping, you should have noticed before he died that he wasn't. You have been round banned multiple times recently, I figured this time you deserve to be banned permanently.

Griefing is just trolling in games, so yes, you were banned for trolling there.
Lumpkin wrote:
I don't think I've ever trolled on this website. Thread derailment isn't trolling if you're not intentionally doing it.

You continually did it even after repeatedly being told you were doing it. That makes your argument of 'not intentionally doing it' moot. Also, if it "isn't trolling if you're not intentionally doing it" then you wouldn't have been banned, yet you were so obviously your logic behind that is false (there is that pattern again).
Griefing is just trolling in games, so yes, you were banned for trolling there.
If you read more, you'd see that it wasn't intentional.

Griefing doesn't automatically equal trolling. You can intentionally and not intentionally grief.

TheRules wrote:
Grief
┬ĄGrief is when you do something to interfere with anyone's role play without an In Character reason, though it may not be intentional.


You continually did it even after repeatedly being told you were doing it. That makes your argument of 'not intentionally doing it' moot. Also, if it "isn't trolling if you're not intentionally doing it" then you wouldn't have been banned, yet you were so obviously your logic behind that is false (there is that pattern again).
Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean that its trolling. You can't just automatically assume I'm trolling because you don't agree with me.

If you're talking about thread derailment I don't know when you "repeatedly told me I was doing it" in that topic.
Last edited on
"wasn't intentional" means nothing after repeatedly doing what you claim isn't intentional. Hence the reason you got banned there and here.

Also, Griefing is equal to trolling, the only difference is that griefers usually work in groups while trolls usually work alone.

Lumpkin wrote:
If you're talking about thread derailment I don't know when you "repeatedly told me I was doing it" in that topic.

It wasn't just me, but I've seen Zereo, Disch, cire, computerquip, chrisname, and many other users tell you that the posts you were making were useless to the topic. Think it was even Zereo that said he hoped you learned your lesson when you came on with the Lumpkin account saying you were Fredbill30 and that you would now be a valuable part to the community. Sadly it became obvious that his words fell on deaf ears and blind eyes.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Also, Griefing is equal to trolling, the only difference is that griefers usually work in groups while trolls usually work alone.
I beg to differ. Griefers don't usually work in groups there.

You also have seemed to ignore the quote from the rules.

You're claiming to know what happened when you never played the game.

EDIT: On faction servers griefing is allowed (Minecraft). You can raid other factions, destroying their bases. Does that automatically equate to trolling? No, not at all.

It wasn't just me, but I've seen Zereo, Disch, cire, computerquip, chrisname, and many other users tell you that the posts you were making were useless to the topic. Think it was even Zereo that said he hoped you learned your lesson when you came on with the Lumpkin account saying you were Fredbill30 and that you would no be a valuable part to the community. Sadly it became obvious that his words fell on deaf ears and blind eyes.
Can you point it out please?

Because, quoting me:
And I said by default, did I not? I'm done here. It's just a waste of bytes to continue on.
No point in arguing anymore, I got what I wanted to get across.
Last edited on
I never claimed. You said you were banned for griefing. He said you had been banned multiple times in a week for it so he made it permanent.

Just because a server allows it doesn't make it stop being trolling. That is like saying killing someone isn't murder just because a set spot in the city allows it.

Lumpkin wrote:
Can you point it out please?

...ALMOST EVERY THREAD YOU TAKE PART IN!!!!!
If you are posting wrong information it is useless to the thread.

BHXS, please get over it. This is embarrassing. You can't let a 12 year old say anything without pouncing on it if it has anything wrong with it at all. Give him a break and cool off.

I say this conversation should be aborted.

Imagine what a visitor or noob to this site would think if he sees this ridiculous arguing. I mean come on. For a 17 year old, you are being petty.

I don't care if Lumpkin is trolling or not.
Last edited on
@Superdude
You are right, I'm being petty for a 17 year old who has 19 years programming experience.

@Lumpkin
Ignore me, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Sorry.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
@BHX
I'm glad. :D but I am not sure if that is a joke, (17 years with 19 experience) or if you are expressing how your were acting :D
@Superdude
I'm happy now. I woke up this morning hoping I could make someone glad before the day was over. At least now I can sleep tonight knowing I made my goal.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1... 345