Question about college

So I want to get my B.A in Computer Science, but I need to go two years in a state college, and then the last two at a university.

My question is this: not many two year colleges has the specific program for "Computer Science". Could I take the first two years in programs named like "Computer Programming" or something similar like that, and then take the last two years at a uni that's program is called "Computer Science"?

I'm not if it works like that because not many two year colleges I've seen has the "Computer Science" label.
It would work in the UK.
You would be best contacting the universities that you want to apply to. They will likely be able to provide you with a list of college programs that meet the criteria for admittance into that school.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.