Anyone Know What Happened to CyberWarfare

Pages: 1234
@retsgorf297

Good answers, except that you answered question 2 incorrectly. It is a subjective question, unless you an oracle that can see what the past present and future would look like for every possible situation.

Why would it?

Why wouldn't it?

Not very.

Could you please use a decimal number between 0 and 1, lower numbers indicating a lower sureness.
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
Good answers

except that you answered question 2 incorrectly

He REALLY shouldn't be though :P
Why wouldn't it?

Because it wouldn't make since if it did.
Could you please use a decimal number between 0 and 1, lower numbers indicating a lower sureness.

0.4 And, I was just not sure for if u should do more.
Last edited on
He REALLY shouldn't be though :P

What part of you are NOT an oracle is so confusing?!

Because it wouldn't make since if it did.

Well it could be the contraction of the words "not" and "ever", and I would like to see an example where that doesn't work well (not trying to be cocky, I just can't think of one).

0.4 And, I was just not sure for if u should do more.

I know.

Do toilets in America spin clockwise or anti-clockwise?
What part of you are NOT an oracle is so confusing?!

I don't know what an oracle is.
Well it could be the contraction of the words "not" and "ever", and I would like to see an example where that doesn't work well (not trying to be cocky, I just can't think of one).

Ok, that does make since now.

I have never paid attention.

I have two responses to this both of which are intended sarcastically:
Why do people refer to counterclockwise as "anti-clockwise"? :p
In Canada our toilets remain stationary.

As to the "never" or "n'ever" thing, Googling "n'ever":
https://www.google.ca/#q=n'ever
Someone also aksed this question on Ask.com:
http://www.ask.com/answers/23332121/would-the-word-never-actually-be-spelled-with-an-apostrophe-n-ever-because-of-its-possible-origin-not-ever-soon-to-be-n-ever
In Canada our toilets remain stationary.

I was hoping someone would catch on. :)

Why do people refer to counterclockwise as "anti-clockwise"?

The prefix anti- means to oppose something. So if something is going clockwise, going the other way would be countering it, thus anti-clockwise.

Also your first link leads me to an irrelevant page, and your second leads me to a question answered by idiots. The reason the word "ne'er" was use was so that Shakespeare could keep is iambic pentameter. He similarly made use of "o'er". Thus this does not have anything to do with the contraction of "not" and "ever".
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
unless you an oracle

i write sql code. does that make an oracle ;)
The reason the word "ne'er" was use was so that Shakespeare could keep is iambic pentameter

According to webster, ne'er was [first] used in the 13th century (well before Shakespear):
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ne'er
Anyone Know What Happened to CyberWarfare
Personally, I'm more interested in what happened to Darkestfright.

retsgorf297 wrote:
He REALLY shouldn't be though
You may not agree with his policy, but the American people voted him in, so yes he should be president.
retsgorf297 wrote:
I don't know what an oracle is.

Google is your friend.

i write sql code. does that make an oracle ;)

I see what you did there.... But you are still not proven to be an oracle.

Danny Toledo wrote:
According to webster, ne'er was [first] used in the 13th century (well before Shakespear):

In that case it was probably a pronunciation spelling, like 'er' in Chinese you can add it to almost every single word, and it has not meaning. (This is what I have been taught, don't quote me).

I wonder if people would notice if I go away?

You may not agree with his policy, but the American people voted him in, so yes he should be president.

Interesting point, however, what is the definition of the word "should"? Does it mean better as a whole, or fair and just? Or some other meaning?

Yeah, and, he didn't say anything?
but the American people voted him in, so yes he should be president.

They were stupid.

Yeah. And something that makes it more noticeable, he closed his account.
closed account (13bSLyTq)

I will.

closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
They were stupid.

and why is that? do you really understand politics enough to make that statement? why is barack obama a bad president?
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Woah, I go on this at school I don't want this to turn into THAT discussion.
Obama care = Government Shutdown = Lots of people wasting their long time planned vacations

Leave and see if anyone notices </joking>

It does appear that when a well liked (or appreciated) regular disappears, that user is eventually mentioned somewhere (Albatross and m4ster r0shi have been mentioned when noted as absent, Vlad got a thread about him and now Darkestfright has come up), so I imagine your absence would be noted eventually.

I don't think you meant for that question to be taken seriously, but this thread is too far gone to care anymore.

Interesting point, however, what is the definition of the word "should"? Does it mean better as a whole, or fair and just? Or some other meaning?

We can gather that "should", in the context of naraku9333's statement, is defined as "fair and just" (or similar) as he refers to the fact that the American people voted for Obama (which is to say that the democratic process has been successful and Obama is justly the President of the US).

I think the bigger issue is that we have to assume that the democratic republic system is an accurate depiction of what the people want (I am unfamiliar with the American electoral system, so I'll leave it at that before making an ass of myself by using examples that may only be applicable here in Soviet Canuckistan1).

That isn't to say that I disagree with the Democracy. (thought I should add that)

They were stupid.

Wow, this has to be the best argument I have ever read. I really need to rethink my political views. Thank you for this inspiring post.

1I don't have any anti-Canadian sentiments, I just find it somewhat amusing.

Edit:
Corrected some mistakes.
Last edited on
Wow, this has to be the best argument I have ever read. I really need to rethink my political views. Thank you for this inspiring post.

Your welcome!! :D
Your welcome!! :D

*You're -_-

I don't actually care, I'm just being an ass.
I knew that. I was being sarcastic too :D
that is not sarcasm

@Danny Toledo: s/democratic/republic/g
Pages: 1234