Am I going crazy?

Pages: 12
Hey all, recently I've been having this problem. It's like there's this voice in my head that keeps telling me to do   Hey! Don't listen to this guy! he's crazy! He only yells lies! Lies I say!
things I don't want to do. I'm afraid it is trying to take over my life, and I want to get rid of it. Sometimes I feel     He's not doing what's good for him, I'm just trying to help. Don't try to stop me!
like time has passed and I don't remember what happened, other times it's like I'm watching a movie where I      Look, the more you try to interfere, the harder it's going to be. Just leave it to me.
have no control over my body. I'm afraid I might start doing things I don't want to do. What do you                      Just leave us alone, we're fine, I've got this all under control. Carry on with your lives.
recommend? It keeps telling me not to see a doctor.                                                                                                Oh, and don't send any doctors or police over here! We're fine, really!
TELL HIM WHO'S BOSS. be like I OWN THIS BODY DEMON!!!! BEGONE!!! if you don't conquer him he will conquer you
Are you sure it's an actual demon? I thought that was just religion's explanation for a neurological condition.       I'm no demon! How dare you insult me! Leave us alone!
Is this a joke L B? Nice hack btw.

(if it is a hack. It could just be spaced text.)
Last edited on
There are no spaces in these posts. ;)                                                                                                                      Yep, he's right on that one. There are no spaces.
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
Burn                                                                                                                                                                           witch!
Last edited on
It's a demonstration of a hack he's made, or someone else made. :D Well, good job.
It's not a hack, it's a side effect.                                                                                                                                He's taking advantage of the way Alt255 is handled.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
god i hope your not crazy... the same thing happens to me
This topic...>_>
Is there a special thing like /t/t/t/t/t in html that you can put in there?
I don't know what /t is supposed to do in any context other than display /t                                                             Hey, maybe he meant \t which is the escape sequence for tab?
Stop breaking the forums, this is why we can't have nice things.
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
                           Warning: you have only 66 posts remaining.
Warning: you have only 66 posts remaining.

At least I'll never make a "hey all I got 1000 posts" thread.
This voice is from inside of you, not necessarily in your head, try to picture his voice comming from your hand as hard as you can if you concentrate you will succeed, when the voice is in your hand, chop off your hand, congratulations the voice is no longer able to get back in your head.

EDIT:LB you gonna tell us how to do that?
Last edited on
Hey I went to the V2 version of this site and it had a bunch of A with ~'s over them between the main text and the other. Yeah I mean \t :D.
Ok, I'll bite. How are you doing that?
The voice in LBs head wrote:
He's taking advantage of the way Alt255 is handled

Or, rather, not handled.
Hmm... what have I done wrong?
Last edited on
Pages: 12