How'd Trick or Treating Go?

Pages: 12345... 9
@devonrevenge
Um. What exactly would be the issue with someone overweight attending a party?

@Lumpkin
Sadly there weren't any adult trick-or-treating scenes that I knew of. If there were, I might have considered going.

-Albatross
Lumpkin wrote:
Thumper, do you have a big dinner or whatever?
Yeah, that usually happened. Pumpkin carving was a pretty big deal too.

Lumpkin wrote:
I still can't believe you guys refuse to trick or treat.
It's not that I refuse to trick-or-treat, it's that it's not that appealing to me anymore. I guess I grew out of it. I still dress up (often in something completely ridiculous, but fun), I just prefer to go out and party on Halloween instead of walking around and getting candy.
Lumpkin wrote:
I still can't believe you guys refuse to trick or treat.

Not to be condescending, but there are a lot of things about being an adult you don't understand when you're your age. ;P
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Thumper wrote:
It's not that I refuse to trick-or-treat, it's that it's not that appealing to me anymore. I guess I grew out of it. I still dress up (often in something completely ridiculous, but fun), I just prefer to go out and party on Halloween instead of walking around and getting candy.
I honestly don't find Trick or Treating itself fun, but I like hanging out with my friends, the candy part is just a plus. We end up messing peoples stuff up if they have decorations with no candy though. Two years ago we stole their pumpkins, this year we fraked the decorations up.

I really didn't get much candy, we just ended up hanging out with girls and stuff because of this one guy in my group... but that's another story.
We end up messing peoples stuff up if they have decorations with no candy though. Two years ago we stole their pumpkins, this year we fraked the decorations up.

You do realize that this makes you an asshole, right?
Yes, I'm aware of it. I can't just let them get away with that though.

That reminds me, someone put a bowl out on their porch that said "Take one". We took the whole bowl. XD

---

That makes them a-holes for not giving candy. If you buy decorations and not give out candy, just don't get decorations in the first place.

This one house had a brand new Cadillac and didn't give out candy. They deserved it. Lucky I didn't have eggs...
Last edited on
Yes, I'm aware of it. I can't just let them get away with that though.

Get away with what? Not spending their hard earned money on giving you free shit?

Fuck you.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
Yes, I'm aware of it. I can't just let them get away with that though
that is the worst thing you have ever said. those people have spent their time and money to make their yard look like how they want. you are lucky that they give you candy at all. if you do that then you dont deserve any of the candy. why would someone want to spend any money at all if you are going to have that attitude?
Its called TRICK or TREAT not give me FREE candy
Disch wrote:
Get away with what? Not spending their hard earned money on giving you free shit?

Fuck you.
DTSCode wrote:
that is the worst thing you have ever said. those people have spent their time and money to make their yard look like how they want. you are lucky that they give you candy at all. if you do that then you dont deserve any of the candy. why would someone want to spend any money at all if you are going to have that attitude?
Chill, that was a joke.

Its called TRICK or TREAT not give me FREE candy
They didn't even show up to the door. This one dude threw something at me.

It was only a few people, the people who really got me angry. I was pretty nice to the rest of the people.

[911 posts.]
Last edited on
Chill, that was a joke.

I don't think you were joking about the decorations/pumpkins.

Theft and vandalism are completely unacceptable behavior at any age. You and your punk friends need a smack in the face. That you can even crack jokes about it instead of feel guilty (as you should) about it tells me you lack a fundamental understanding of human decency.

They didn't even show up to the door. This one dude threw something at me.

Maybe because you look like you're too old to be trick or treating.
Worst thing I did was pull a sign out of the ground. My friends did the rest. They never actually "broke" anything. They just rearranged them in disrespectful ways.

The pumpkin thing wasn't even me. That was this one friend that got angry at a few people who were very rude for no apparent reason.

Maybe because you look like you're too old to be trick or treating.
I'm only twelve though. Plenty of older people were. The people in my town are generally nice, aside from a select few.

I'm very sorry. I didn't know you would take this so seriously.
Last edited on
Please make up your mind.
My mind is made up?
We end up messing peoples stuff up if they have decorations with no candy though. Two years ago we stole their pumpkins, this year we fraked the decorations up.
Worst thing I did was pull a sign out of the ground. My friends did the rest. They never actually "broke" anything. They just rearranged them in disrespectful ways.

The pumpkin thing wasn't even me. That was this one friend that got angry at a few people who were very rude for no apparent reason.

Sounds a bit contradicting to me.
I stretched it a bit. I thought you guys would notice. Well besides "Fracking up decorations", because we did rearrange them.

I wish a mod could lock this. I made Disch mad, never did that before.
Last edited on
That, my friends, is what we call back peddling.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
http://imgur.com/Dyi3drv
That, my friends, is what we call back peddling.

*cough*backpedaling*cough*
I think peddling backs sounds pretty interesting...
Pages: 12345... 9