How'd Trick or Treating Go?

Pages: 1... 56789
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
@Albatross Wow, that is a lot of typing. I used Cmd+F to see if u said anything to me or mentioned me.

@The rest of you (and maybe Albatross too, but I am too lazy to read all of that):
I am sticking with what I said. I am giving up with arguing with you.

The following people always put words in peoples mouthes and gang up on you, etc..:
DTSCode
BHXSpecter
darkestfright - Who left. And I am not sad about that.
Computergeek01
cire
giblit - occasionally (Only occasionally because I don't see him on here much.).
and some occasional non-regulars to this site.
(There maybe others that are not coming to my mind right now.

It is pointless to argue with you.

@albatross: you must be seeing things. there is no user named mob on here

She was talking to you, BHX, and Computergeek
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
The following people always put words in peoples mouthes and gang up on you, etc..:

tell me when did we do that

DTSCode
BHXSpecter
darkestfright - Who left. And I am not sad about that.
Computergeek01
cire

actually no we dont. we are only arguing together because we are on the same side. that should tell you something.
@Albatross
You will get used to this. While you were gone, that kind of thread is actually considered normal for Lumpkin. He posts something, users point out he is wrong, he defends his actions, once more point out the flaw he starts back pedaling or claim it was a joke. :(
@DTSCode
you must be seeing things. there is no user named mob on here

Come on, you're brighter than that. I'm referring to you and every member who decided to attack Lumpkin. Then again, I really should change that and just say @Disch, as he's a significant outlier. Sorry Disch, but you REALLY went overboard.
@lumpkin like dont you do the same thing you told us to not to?

Most of the first paragraph was to emphasize that I'm not defending his actions. Rather, I'm defending him as a person. Could I have done a better job of emphasizing that? Definitely. Sorry Lumpkin.

-Albatross
BHX wrote:
@Albatross
You will get used to this. While you were gone, that kind of thread is actually considered normal for Lumpkin. He posts something, users point out he is wrong gang up on him in a non-comprimising arguement and puts words in his mouth and when someone catches us and points it out that we are doing it, we simply deny it, he defends his actions, once more point out the flaw he starts back pedaling or claim it was a joke. :(

Your welcome for me fixing your post. :P
Last edited on
Come on, you're brighter than that. I'm referring to you and every member who decided to attack Lumpkin.

it was a joke sorry. i should have specified

gang up on him in a non-comprimising arguement

because there is nothing to compromise on. pranks are mean and hurtful there isnt a middle ground and trying to prove there is is just you trying to make yourself feel better about it
@retsgorf297
I actually thought that Computergeek was one of the more level-headed people in this thread. Am I missing something?

@BHXSpecter
No offense, but your implementation of the action "point out he is wrong" leaves a LOT to be desired. I can understand that the forum is tired of immaturity after all the trolls that have rolled through here, but Lumpkin isn't a troll, and even if he was then railing against him isn't particularly good solution to deal with trolls.

-Albatross
it was a joke sorry. i should have specified

I got it, although I know you were talking to Albatross

@DTSCode I added this to it:
and when someone catches us and points it out that we are doing it, we simply deny it,

before you even started denying it, because you always do. :P
Last edited on
@Albatross No, I am talking about other threads too.
@Albatross
Lumpkin was previously banned (as Fredbill30), for "thread derailment" I believe, and some people can't seem to give him another chance. Personally, I think he is doing much better this time around, even with the occasional non-sense comment.
Last edited on
@Lumpkin

I'm your age and I get you. It's cool to go hang out with your friends and to do harmful pranks (there are harmful pranks). They are all acting adultish and pretending they have never done it. Everybody has done stuff like that but eventually will grow up and stop doing them as well. Just lay off this thread for a while and it will eventually die.

@The rest

You're ganging him up. You've all done it when you were younger and maybe you got repreended by adults and you did it again afterwards so lay off lumpkin I get him. You're only kid once. Enjoy while you can
@naraku9333 He did derail a lot of threads before as fredbill30, but actually there was nothing wrong with the posts that were reported.
You're ganging him up. You've all done it when you were younger and maybe you got repreended by adults and you did it again afterwards so lay off lumpkin I get him.

I haven't, and I'm 13, although I'm not ganging up on him.
gang up on him in a non-comprimising arguement

nothing to deny. ganging up on you would be an open ended debate saying your wrong, such as linux as stupid and you said no its not and we all argued. your upset that none of us agree with you so your lashing out and being immature. we arent attacking, we are telling you that you are in the wrong and you refuse to take responsibility
@retsgorf297

I'm not talking about you. You and Albatross were the two most imparcial person on this thread and i awknoledge you for that but Disch,BHX,DST, they are all just beeing gigantic di**s
Sorry, but that is a bunch of BS.

ganging up on you would be an open ended debate saying your wrong

This literally made me laugh. That is EXACTLY what you guys do all of the time. Disch, in another thread has pointed this out too. It's not just me. It's a lot of members on here.

EDIT:

@retsgorf297

I'm not talking about you. You and Albatross were the two most imparcial person on this thread and i awknoledge you for that but Disch,BHX,DST, they are all just beeing gigantic di**s

Thank you. I completely agree.
Last edited on
You're ganging him up. You've all done it when you were younger
i have no idea what your talking about. i would never do anything suggested here to someone elses property. if you would notice. the younger users are sticking up for him. albatross is a bit of a different story because you werent there when he was fredbill.
but actually there was nothing wrong with the posts that were reported.
i agree. except with the insertion that it didnt break forum rules (at least none that im aware of)
@naraku9333
I know that detail. Thanks anyway!

@jonhy31
I can, unfortunately, say that I have never pulled any harmful pranks after the age of 9. I was always too afraid of the possibility of someone getting hurt.

His behavior is not something you should be encouraging. While I'm all too aware of the harm of growing up too fast, committing harmful pranks essentially boils down to harming others for your amusement. Think about that for a while.

@DTSCode
I was here when Fredbill joined. I may still have missed something.

-Albatross
Last edited on
@DTSCode
I've learned to ignore retsgorf297's claims that we put words in user's mouths. Every time I've called him on it and asked for proof, he conveniently disappears just to appear in a later thread reasserting his claim with no proof.

Though he did just show himself a hypocrite.

retsgorf297 wrote:
Your welcome for me fixing your post. :P

'Fixing the post' just put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

@Albatross
If you were so inclined to look at his older threads and posts, you would see that Lumpkin has a repeated history of threads like this. While also having threads of mis-stating things and arguing with veteran programmers telling them they are wrong. The 'mob' as you called us, are the ones that have grown tired of him doing this across two accounts for over a year now.
'Fixing the post' just put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

Ok, I can see how you think that. But, that is not what I meant by it. I was trying to point out what you should have said.
Pages: 1... 56789