How'd Trick or Treating Go?

Pages: 1... 789
@ hiXD: Well you are on a programming forum ;). But really we were here yesterday and we knew that several of us addressed him by his handle. So we found those posts and saw his name.
My answer was more fun :(
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
obviously osx is restogorf... although i dont know why you would close an account yourself to open a new one and keep talking
BHXSpecter wrote:
Admin may have done it. He was always saying me and several others put words in other user's mouths, but I always challenged him to give proof and he never did. Admin may have just decided retsgorf297 was just trying to cause drama and grew tired of it.
I seriously doubt the admin would close his account for "causing drama" especially considering I didn't see any of his posts reported.
(like me trying to wrap my head around templates, linked lists, stacks and queues)
Didn't you learn that stuff in college?
closed account (yADwAqkS)
Ok, stop reporting me.

OFC I am retsgorf.

I had left because you guys had pissed me off, but now I have decided to come back to this awesome forum :D.
Why would you close your account to leave the forum?

Also, it's so weird to see both of your posts in this thread and have it say you have 1 post, I suppose reported posts don't count toward post count.
That is 497, not 597.

EDIT: Because I wasn't planning on coming back.
Last edited on
Ah, pre-emptive account closure evasion?
He made 597 because someone reported his first post on 497 and the post got deleted and made his account have limited capabilities.
Yes. I originally said something under "osx397" which erased my account. Then under "osx497" It got me limited functionality.
closed account (owpE3TCk)
Why did I have to ask!?
naraku9333 wrote:
I seriously doubt the admin would close his account for "causing drama" especially considering I didn't see any of his posts reported.

Well I had my doubt, but since the message says it was either closed by admin or the user and I couldn't figure why retsgorf would want to close it himself, I just naturally assumed admin did it.
naraku9333 wrote:
Didn't you learn that stuff in college?

Nope, in college our intro class was data types, functions, variables, cin/cout, and our advanced class focused entirely on classes. After those courses they all changed to using the Torque Game Engine and Torque Game Builder.

[EDIT] Sorry osx typed your old name.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Actually, I want to be called retsgorf :D.
osx597 wrote:
Actually, I want to be called retsgorf :D.

The only problem with that is it will cause confusion on threads with new users who see us calling you retsgorf while you are under osx597.
closed account (owpE3TCk)
He has a point.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1... 789