What you look like

Pages: 12345... 7
Is it just me, or do you notice how many of us kind of look a like? I too am a white male with athletic build. (aka skinny)

@Disch
Hey I read peoples profiles all the time.
Is it just me, or do you notice how many of us kind of look a like? I too am a white male with athletic build. (aka skinny)

Compare how disch, ne555 & greywolf look... :p
Yeah, but even more interesting... greywolf's woman turnes into a hawk.
I too am a white male with athletic build. (aka skinny)

I associate "skinny" more with "scrawny"
and "athletic build" more with "toned" or "muscular". So I wouldn't really call them synonyms.

</semantics>
Come on man... I am trying to put a positive spin on it.
Haha, fair enough. =)
Manga wrote:
Yeah, but even more interesting... greywolf's woman turnes into a hawk.

Makes me think of the movie that was made with that storyline, but can't remember what it was. Just remember a person helps them break the curse by killing the one that put the curse on them.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
BHXSpecter wrote:
Makes me think of the movie that was made with that storyline, but can't remember what it was. Just remember a person helps them break the curse by killing the one that put the curse on them.
Ladyhawke (1985)

Storyline
Philipe Gastone, a thief, escapes from the dungeon at Aquila, sparking a manhunt. He is nearly captured when Captain Navarre befriends him. Navarre has been hunted by the Bishop's men for two years, ever since he escaped with the Lady Isabeau who the Bishop has lusted after. Navarre and Isabeau have a curse that the Bishop has placed on them that causes Navarre to be a wolf during the night and Isabeau to be a hawk during the day. Navarre insists that Philipe help him re-enter the city to help him kill the heavily guarded Bishop.
Holy crap... is that actually a movie?

That sounds almost identical to Hawk's backstory in Seiken Densetsu 3.

Even the names... Hawk was from the kingdom named Navarre... the girl that put the curse on Jessica was named Isabella / Bigieu.

Crazy.
Ladyhawke... great movie with the worst soundtrack Ever!
Yeah, I loved that movie as a kid, but that isn't saying much as I love Princess Bride. Just went blank on who was in it or the name of the movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089457/?ref_=nv_sr_1
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Me, I'm 12 (almost 13), and I have a fairly muscular build. I'm 5'9, weigh about 145 pounds. (Mostly muscle, though I haven't been doing anything active for about two weeks.)
Last edited on
closed account (zb0S216C)
johny1 wrote:
"and really good lookyn (sic)"

...but doesn't post a picture in case others don't agree...

Wazzak
Last edited on
I am 13, white, about 5' 4" tall, and weigh 97 lb. I have brown hair and brown eyes. Also, I am fairly skinny, but not scrawny.
I'm 27, white in appearance but my genealogy says I'm a mutt. 6' 2" and between 180 - 190 lbs. I guess I'm an average build, I wear a 32" waist which I don't think is too bad for an American. I'd like to post a picture of myself but I just realized that I've never uploaded anything to Facebook. Every photo of myself is just me being tagged in someone else's album.
but I just realized that I've never uploaded anything to Facebook. Every photo of myself is just me being tagged in someone else's album.

Same here. I think I took one selfie for my profile pic and that's it.
Taken for the occasion https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aBivyuMaSFU/Uny7hPtU3fI/AAAAAAAAJYU/FqGS_q7i9W0/w1167-h875-no/20131108_211447.jpg
I'm beginning to notice that I haven't shaved in a while... I take the trophy for biggest beard posted.
Ack! Dark background text editor!!!! Heathen!
I totally have my environment set up with black background. It makes me feel like I'm in the film Hackers all the time I'm programming!
I prefer a dark background in text editors. Easier for me to read.
Pages: 12345... 7