Youtube Changed Comment System

Pages: 1234
closed account (9ECGNwbp)
Lumpkin2*

Heh, heh, heh.

EDIT: Was my post you quoted just deleted? wtf.
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
Lumpkin has finally been right about something.

we need to record this day as the day fred beat bhx. this is going down in cplusplus.com history. Lumpkin has won a debate
closed account (9ECGNwbp)
DTS, refer to my post above.

DTSCode wrote:
we need to record this day as the day fred beat bhx. this is going down in cplusplus.com history. Lumpkin has won a debate

Wouldn't go that far. Found some facts that would have proven me right, but I have finally hit the point where I am tired of arguing with children. So I will let him win instead of dragging this retarded argument on like I have in past threads.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Can you please point it out to me?
No. I'm tired of arguing. I'm tired of correcting people over stupid and pointless things. I have spent more time arguing and correcting on here, instead of helping other programmers. This is a programming site and not a music site so the evidence I found serves no purpose than to prolong an argument that has already gone on too long.

I joined this site to learn more and to help others with what I have learned. I have yet to do either of those in the years I have been here. I can't do that arguing in the Lounge all the time.
BHX, this is the lounge. That is what it is meant for. BTW, to people reading this, it looks like you were wrong, lost the debate/argument/whatever, and said you had facts that would have proven you right (Essentially negating the fact that Lumpkin won), and are now leaving the scene, leaving us to wonder who is really right, and whether or not you are just leaving because you got beat/tired of arguing.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
I joined this site to learn more

sometimes sloths grab their own arms thinking they are tree branches
[deleted]
Last edited on
Nah, I lose arguments daily to my wife. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I just know Lumpkin,, no matter what I posted he would still argue he was right. Almost every argument I've had usually starts with Lumpkin and I am truly tired of it. You and everyone else are welcome to conclude whatever you like from that argument.
Actually i heard they're gonna change the comment section back to the old one, here read this article:
http://goo.gl/yFlGW8
That wasn't even scary. Just stop.
@Uk Marine loooooooooooool, that's the 2nd time that happened to me today! :p
@Lumpkin, chill out, was just a joke lol... Y so serious bro?
I'm not serious, I didn't mean to imply that lol.

It was a good joke, but not scary.
Yeah guess it wasn't THAT scary after all, oh well, i'll get you next time.
I'm looking forward to it. ;)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234