Anyone Wanna Join a MC Server?

Pages: 123
...how could you get through 10 mods a week? Are they all really so insubstantial?

-Albatross
@Albatross
Yes, once in a while I get mods that hold my interest for a short while, but ultimately unless the mods add a lot to it I have no interest in mods that only add one or two things to the game (like the plane mod sounded cool, but ultimately was terrible and had terrible controls).

Have I ever used redstone? Yes, I made an underground base with hidden entrance and even built a wall around a village with a hidden door in the wall to fortify it from mobs. I even had a redstone/piston controlled fireplace and a treasure room that was hidden with redstone/piston controlled walls. Redstone was the only thing that kept me playing during 1.5.7.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Well I don't use mods. I like making factions and PVP.
@BHX: Nice, I want to do that, but maybe in creative mode... Factions, you really don't have time.

With PvP and factions, it makes it more interesting, unless you are in a faction alone.
The only mods I ever stayed using every release was the World Edit and Single Player Command (SPC) as you can change between creative and survival modes while making the stuff so you can build and then go to survival and maybe publish the world for others to enjoy. I used X-ray mod for a while, showed caves and xray made it possible to see all resources, only reason I ever used it was because one of the servers I was part of wanted all users to have it so everyone went into the Ender Dragon battle with diamond armor and weapons.

http://twitpic.com/8qth7d/full
A pic of me playing an old world with WE and SPC right after the increased the world height limit. The cylinders down there are at the old world height while I'm standing at the top of the level when they increased it. Was going to be a HUGE castle, but end up deleting the world. That was about 2 years ago (629 days ago according to the twitpic record).
EDIT: @Superdude please teleport me to the new base.

BHX, you interested in joining?
Last edited on
Nope. If I wanted to do faction v faction I'd just jump into a first person shooter or play an MMO RPG or such. Thanks for offering though. MC, truly, no longer interests me.
Okay, I understand. I just want to point out however that it's nothing like MMOs or FPS games.
Hey, Lumpkin, the Faction home is at the new base. If you are online now I can tp you there tho.
ok stay on for at least 10 more mins.
Hey, I can't stay on right now, but.. Use PM's and not this if you need me. The faction base is in the new base so just use /f home. (You know)
I didn't know you set home there.
Nevermind, I'm done with this server.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123