• Forum
  • Lounge
  • How to Redo Your Bedroom with a Very Low

How to Redo Your Bedroom with a Very Low Budget

closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
ummmm... i do believe this is an ad. i guess its a nice refresher though, because i havent seen one in a while
this isnt my post. op deleted theirs. it was basically how to redo your site and ended linking to www.melodyhomes.com or something like that
The OP didn't delete the post. Someone reported it (as you should've done instead of responding to it) and it was removed automagically.

Why you would then go on to repost the url the spammer included is beyond me.
Someone reported it

i realized that after i posted :p

its an ad that someone might find useful. i dont see why we shouldnt have it? they werent being a pest, they just wanted to post an ad to their buisness that someone might find useful. i mean what if they had a high post count and were well known here? would it be the same? what if lumpkin was a new user who posted that? how is it any better? this one is actually better because someone might have been wanting to do it
closed account (18hRX9L8)
DTSCode wrote:
. . . it was basically how to redo your site. . .

The thread title says: How to Redo Your Bedroom with a Very Low Budget

Anyway, let's just ignore it. Hopefully the OP comes back and replies with whatever he/she said in the first place.
Last edited on
my bad. i meant bedroom, but im not a very good multitasker. i had my mind on github
closed account (18hRX9L8)
DTSCode wrote:
my bad. i meant bedroom, but im not a very good multitasker. i had my mind on github

If we had signatures, I would put this quote in mine. :)
Last edited on
your welcome to it. i just want 300 dollars flat, and 51% royalties
its an ad that someone might find useful. i dont see why we shouldnt have it?

This isn't a place for ads, regardless of the poster's post count or reputation here. But, especially for folks who only make an account to post an ad, this is not the place for it.
Perhaps twicker should mothball the Lounge.
your welcome to it. i just want 300 dollars flat, and 51% royalties

Haha lol. Although I have realized that Framework usually has his signature on the bottom of most of his posts.

Last edited on
hey a thread that we can trash and be totally inappropriate in for free :D, THREAD PARTY !!! XD
Please note that is it strictly BYOC: Bring Your Own Compiler
compiler pong: whoever gets the compiler to throw the most errors has to drink. last one standing wins
closed account (N36fSL3A)
This derailed so bad.
hellz yeah, whoever can get the highest error to lines of code ratio, hey lets get together and do this some friday night :D

EDIT:can send a shot of you doing a shot :D
Last edited on
Time for me to swoop in and ruin everyone's fun. :D

The number of errors you get from a program will depend somewhat in the compiler and how it chooses to format its output. Besides, creating a piece of code with an astronomically high errors to LOC ratio isn't exactly hard. Just chain together undeclared variables outside of a function with invalid operator syntax.

Case in point:
a=b?c?d?e?f?g?h?i?j?k?l?m?n?o?p?q?r?s?t?u?v?w?x?y?z
When this one line is run through clang with nothing else in the compiled file, it produces 75 errors.

-Albatross
>Time for me to swoop in and ruin everyone's fun. :D
didnt think about that lol. we will all use gcc. gnu ftw!

and the point is too not get errors. so whoever has the highest score (which is calculated by errors:loc) then they drink. like in real beer pong, the point is to not drink
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Like in real beer pong, the point is to not drink
Hmm....... I must be playing wrong then.

Anyways recursive inclusion... I win the error game?
the point is to not drink

...now who said anything about that? The value of winning the game may to some minds be less than the value of getting drunk. ;)

Alright, alright, I'm messing with you.

-Albatross
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.