• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Coding and Dating, any experiences you w

Coding and Dating, any experiences you want to share.

Pages: 123... 7
How cool would it be to date a coder? but where do you find a hot one who is interesting and compatible with you? So I been trying to date loads of people to distract from the end of a relationship,but im not sure if im finding the right types.

Im also considering poaching.
I really despair of your views here devon...
I'm hot, wanna date me?
why mats? you shouldn't settle for what you can get when it comes to women, you have to be completely satisfied.

Hellz Yeah SGH I seen your pictures :*
Last edited on
I despair of your views because you are objectifying women. =/
I despair of your views because you are objectifying women. =/

How do you know he is not objectifying men? Don't be one minded.
im not objectifying, im not saying women are not the things I want them to be, I want to meet one who is the things I want her to be, I wont go out with a girl who's ugly boring and incompatible LOL.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Woah, that escalated quickly.
BURN IN HELL DEVON.

Now that would be escalating quickly...

After having seen devon's replies, I retract my statement about him objectifying women. I think he just did not express himself very well.

@Script Coder - Totally right there.
@script coder: and animals, you forgot animals...I am from the deepest darkest countryside after all, am I right?

But how cool would It be If your partner could code (man woman or horse)
and animals, you forgot animals...I am from the deepest darkest countryside after all, am I right?

I did not know you swung that way, but I suppose our world is one composed of many types.

But how cool would It be If your partner could code (man woman or horse)

True, I would not mind having a gf that could at least understand what the heck I am talking about when I say for loop.
@Script Coder
Well, if you have a healthy, mutually beneficial, and respectful relationship, why not try to teach her?

-Albatross
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
BURN IN HELL DEVON.

meh i message him that every day

I wont go out with a girl who's ugly boring and incompatible LOL.

what if theyre only the last one? we have nothing in common but we still want to be with each other
Well, if you have a healthy, mutually beneficial, and respectful relationship, why not try to teach her?

Well the first problem is I don't (and more embarrassingly, have never) had a girlfriend. I am one of those guys that is kinda like the nerd of the school, and also: I do not see the point in teen relationships. All they are are superficial and a constant and stupid game (at least most of them are).

what if theyre only the last one?

Where is that post I made about the probability of something happening again...
I am one of those guys that is kinda like the nerd of the school

and your point is?

I do not see the point in teen relationships. All they are are superficial and a constant and stupid game
thats not true. i know people who have dated since high school and are now married, such as my parents. a lot of my friends are in relationships that have lasted for years or months
DTSCode wrote:
and your point is?

Well considering my already low rung in the high school food chain and my inexperience and intolerantness toward normal teenage relationships (friendships included, I have like two friends who I barely know anymore) I do not really have much of a chance.

DTSCode wrote:
thats not true. i know people who have dated since high school and are now married, such as my parents. a lot of my friends are in relationships that have lasted for years or months

Please see bracketed addendum:
I wrote:
(at least most of them are).
Please see bracketed addendum:
I wrote:
(at least most of them are).

and like i said thats not true. and about the above part of your post... was it actually the fact that your a nerd? i just found that hard to believe because i have a lot of friends simply by the fact that i can write code
i just found that hard to believe because i have a lot of friends simply by the fact that i can write code

None of my friends write code, at all. There is one other person in my school who codes and they are older than me and more focused on being able to drink than code. I think that I am probably the problem, but I am highly introverted and thus prefer close relationships (which I used to have with my two friends but they seemed to have moved on).
But I guess we should stop derailing this thread...
There is one other person in my school who codes
i dont know anyone at my school that codes. but yes lets drop it. i think its just a case of us just misunderstanding each other and living in other places
i dont know anyone at my school that codes. but yes lets drop it. i think its just a case of us just misunderstanding each other

I know what you mean, it is possible for teenagers to have very good relationships. For me it is just almost not worth it dating tens of girls trying to find one who is willing to have a proper relationship. Also, I do value your help I just fell it is unfair for my problems to derail a thread that is not mine.
Pages: 123... 7