Coding and Dating, any experiences you want to share.

Pages: 1... 34567
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I guess you could consider me a MS fanboy but I do not believe this:

Microsoft fanboys the same ones that go on about how the xbox/360/xbone are the greatest systems ever made. Fanboys will buy multiple of each just because they blindly love it.
... lastly but not leastly after a great few days together we go to uni in the morning, how does she say goodbye? with a high five

This might be an indication of Dragon Breath. I have that issue in the morning and a mind boggling number of people never bothered to tell me about it. Not to get to personal here, but have you tried a tongue scrapper?
no dude, its more of a being seen in public thing :(

I am beautiful though dont know what her issue is
A little disturbing when a guy says he is beautiful. Thank god I'm dog ugly, don't have to worry about that kind of problem.
Solution, build a dateing site for coders
Thought one already existed, hell they have dating sites for Singles, African Americans, Hispanics, Christians, Jewish, Farmers, why not one for coders? Have one catered for every one except coders apparently. Though, how well of a relationship would that be? Spend your days coding and only see each other during breaks or night.
only see each other during breaks or night.

Wait, what?
You have to break at night for dinner and fav shows, or at least that is when I used to break when I was single. Now I break whenever wife and son need me (so midnight to about 2-3am is my coding hours now). Makes for a fun day when son wakes up at 8am on the dot every morning.
Last edited on
Hey BHX, so I am not the only one with this schedule! :)
Yeah, the funny part is that after I posted that last night my son slept in til 10am this morning.
thats it then, coders dating site, whos on board
devonrevenge wrote:
thats it then, coders dating site, whos on board

I foresee a number of root password-sharing data trashing incidents in the future.
But women have the choice to not date a coder... They will probably take it.
@Manga:

What makes you say that?
@Manga
My wife new I was a coder when I met her. Now I have a family and still code every night. Right now I'm just bored and coding programming exercises from my coding books. That is my idea of fun when I'm up late (yep I'm boring as hell).
Right now I'm just bored and coding programming exercises from my coding books. That is my idea of fun when I'm up late

This seems a little contradictory...
As is life :).
I did a quick google search and the data suggests that women do in fact like to marry programmers. I think my problem is that I don't want to marry. That attitude kills any real potential I might have had.
Most women (at least most women worth your time) don't care what job you have.

Being a programmer is completely irrelevant.
Actually, they like coders and programmers...
Pages: 1... 34567