Working on an album, titled C++, listen and comment?

Hey, I'm new to these forums, and am really really interested in growing into a C++ guru, I'm a musician all the time though and I'm constantly working on music.
Disclaimer; you have to determine your own "class" for what type of music you think I make.
This request requires no purchase necessary, no download (unless you request), just a few listens to a few songs and some comments!
The link provided is to my soundcloud account where (you don't need an account to listen) I have made a playlist of the songs from the demo:

https://soundcloud.com/celmaniller/sets/peanut-butter-mech
Nice to see another musician on the forums. I also write music - Uplifting trance, psytrance and classical piano music.

Obligatory Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/beyond-digital

@xZakum41x - Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, you write one of the few styles of music I don't listen to, so I don't have any feedback/comments for you. =/
It very much is nice to meet another (friendly) musician on a new form from a common interested person on my first post, thank you!

There are elements of Hip-Hop/Rap, Alternative, R&B, Metal, techno/DnB, horror-core, goth, ambiance, easy listening, jazz, and a good amount of others,. If you let me know which genre's you listen to I can gladly point you in the direction of said type songs.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I'm in the same boat as Mats and don't really like to listen to Gangsta Rap or Rap in general (To each their own though) so can't really comment on the music sorry but welcome to the forums.

@Mats

Not to big into trance music but loved the piano track was very good though a few parts were a bit repetitive but all in all I really liked it and would be something I would listen to while programming.
Last edited on
Yeah sure if you can point me in the direction of some your DnB, ambient, easy listening or jazz that would be great.

@Zereo - Thanks for the comments. : )
Yeah for sure, I'll locate the albums as soon ass possible and get them up here. In the meanwhile, anyone else have a say so on the matter of my audio?
Sounds decent enough to me. Better than some other small rap groups I've heard.

Are you saying the album is titled C++? Why?
@Mats
I liked the last 5/8 of Blue Skies.

And I really liked Dreamland. At about 2.04 it developed a motif that you could have developed for another couple of minutes.

Definite potential.
@Duoas - I tend to agree with your points. That melody from Blue Skies may well find a home in another track one day, and Dreamland is waiting until I'm better at composing for further work. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment and I'm glad you enjoyed at least some it. :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.