What do you want for Christmas?

Pages: 12
closed account (owpE3TCk)
I have know idea what I want for Christmas and was wondering what every one else wanted.
closed account (oGwfSL3A)
iPad Mini, pie lots of pie, a kingston 500gb flash drive, ios developer license.

EDIT i guess not the flash drive
Last edited on
Nothing.
closed account (oGwfSL3A)
Why nothing?
I'm 32 years old, I'm at the point in my life where I'm perfectly happy with what I have so I don't want anything. Though, I do truly hate the holidays to begin with.
I'd really like for someone to get me a new super fast laptop (speed up compilation time when tested dem games) and to pay for me to take my piano teaching and performance diplomas. Realistically, there is a very outside chance I might get one of the latter two. *hopes*
closed account (z05DSL3A)
What do you want for Christmas?
Peace on earth and good will to all.
I want to watch an 2 episodes of Star Trek: TNG with Q in them, then watch StarCraft II professional matches with a roootbeer in one hand, and icecream in the other.... then go jogging every day for the next week...
I want to watch an 2 episodes of Star Trek: TNG with Q in them

Awesome idea!
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
I want to be left alone.
I felt that way until I was married and had a kid. Then it changed to I want to be left alone with my family.
I want to be graduated. And student loans to be paid off.
Core i3 @3.0Ghz / Athlon II Black Edition
radeon HD 500Mb GDDR3
500Gb HD
1080p monitor
Smartphone ( Android )

I want to try to assemble my own computer

Sadly i'm a student and i cannot afford these ^_^

Edit I forgot the 4GB DDR3 RAM
Last edited on
I never liked having a list of demands for christmas. So I told my parents to get me whatever and I'll like it no matter what, and am getting to see a lady friend from across the country. She's all I wanted this christmas anyways. (oh also like $12000 dollars for a cluster of high end computational devices)
Well, if I wanted to be selfish, I could wish to be done with my ~$200,000 of debt. Instead, I don't care about that. I would rather wish for the impossible and wish for a cure for FSH muscular dystrophy so my wife and son would no longer suffer from it.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
i dont care what i get for christmas tbh... except you know my ever growing wish to have never gotten into programming... but im pretty sure im getting a raspberry pi, which im going to use to learn assembly on (and maybe give disch his wish and make a nfs emulator so hell stop suggesting it)
I want everyone to not get presents for me so I won't feel bad for not getting any for them.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
A life.

I want clothes and a gaming PC.
Last edited on
Happiness.
I want my money back that I lent out a few years back that I will probably never end up seeing again.
Pages: 12