That Time of The Year

It comes around at least twice a year and you can smell it in the air.. or see it in the posts. There's a lot of "Help! My final is coming up!" posts out there and I saw two that had the same exact homework/final project. Makes me wonder about how many people are on this forum around me that I just don't know about.

It's a nice idea to think I could have conversations in real life about programming where the person doesn't look like a dead fish.
It's a nice idea to think I could have conversations in real life about programming where the person doesn't look like a dead fish.

No need to be gratuitously uncomplimentary!

By the title I thought this thread was going to be about the perils of Christmas shopping. Instead it's about... err...??
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
hes basically asking who lives around him in real life so that he can have a real conversation, because we apparently all look like dead fish *looks at catfish* im sorry if that was offensive to you and your kind
It was more of a broad statement to see if anyone has found out they lived around someone who runs around this forum. And I wasn't saying y'all look like dead fish, I was saying anyone who lives around me does when I try and have a conversation about programming. Then again I only have two people who live on my street.
Same boat here. I don't really know anyone where I live who's into programming. Some other students maybe, but it seems as if they are all Java programmers... And most of them seem to not do anything outside of class work so they're not that great even.

Hence, I hang out in IRCs a lot :)
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
Hence, I hang out in IRCs a lot :)

irp.freenode.com #irp
your welcome
Lmao that's probably the greatest thing I've heard of in awhile :O
I left IRC earlier this year and not been on since. Not secure enough to be on ##c++ and the other two channels was loaded with hypocrites. So now, basically here and GameDev.net are the only two sites I'm part of now.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.