Learning Turkish

Hi everyone,
I am writing a book to teach Turkish. I want to make it understandable for everyone so I need your suggestions about it. First of all would you read it or try to learn Turkish? Secondly what would you learn Turkish for?
I have no need to learn Turkish. If I did, I would buy a reputable book. Or Rosetta Stone.
I am writing a book to teach Turkish.
You need a ton of experience for this and an extraordinary linguistic background.

First of all would you read it or try to learn Turkish? Secondly what would you learn Turkish for?
Someone will learn a language when it is needed. Usually when you have a lot to do with this language area. That would be business or personal matters
I know that so I wont sell that book and I am planning to send the book to some people who wants to be tester and I will make changes on the book according to their feedbacks before sharing it
mmmm
I agree with coder. You would need alot of experience and I think most of us wouldnt learn turkish. There has to be a reason to learn it. Now a days english is the main language and its also used in turkey. Sorry if im rude or mean.

Go for it we arent stopping you. you never know it could get famous. Go ahead. If you believe then you can do it!
Ain't they my words :D sorry that English isn't popular in Turkiye :D and there famous universiyies of middle east in Turkiye. Students might need a good book.
Go for it as I said. Yea but usually in most country's likes here in Ireland first is says the name in Irish then english underneath
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.