Anyone up for making a maze game?

Pages: 12
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Yea and my answer
They are doing some project thing, and the best one would be picked so they picked this.
That's kind of an indirect answer, though. It was a yes/no question and you didn't really answer it with a yes/no.

You didn't really clarify who "they" was... so when you say "they picked this" it doesn't answer whether or not it is a school project.

I'm not saying you're in the wrong here, I'm just trying to show how it might not have been clear.
Correct that is the question I was talking about. It seemed that he was interested in getting that question answered since he also asked again twice for it to be answered.

You seriously need to relax bro'. Also, you might find less grammar corrections if you actually answer questions asked in your own threads that are on topic. *rolls eyes*

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/122444/#msg667276

In other news, is there going any answering of my question?

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/122426/#msg667212

But that is beside the point really. The point is trying to shame people for not helping you (Though a better term would be not doing something for you) was just uncalled for specially when the person you called out actually showed interest in it.
Last edited on
Yea I agree, but I thought I had written school in the first post so by answering I thought I would extend that sentence that I had not written. If you know what I mean?
The only reference I can see to school in your original post is here:

my friend in fifth class wants a game

But you're not saying the game is for the class. You're saying it's for your friend (who just happens to be in your class).

So yeah it wasn't really clear.

Ironically, these kinds of communication errors could be avoided with better grammar. Which might be why Mats was making a point of it.

EDIT:

CodeGazer wrote:
But that is beside the point really. The point is trying to shame people for not helping you (Though a better term would be not doing something for you) was just uncalled for specially when the person you called out actually showed interest in it.

I agree with the general sentiment here, though I'm not convinced Mats was genuinely interested.
Last edited on
He isn't in my class, im in sixth and yea I should have been a little more clear.
But why come here to make fun of my grammar. Like yea he said it first time, thats fine but why continue. He only asked one question and none after which showed me that he wasnt interested.

Well just to clear up, I wanted a bit more info about what this project was for. The first post, while quite long, seemed a little sketchy on details. Since most of my programming is game programming, I often make a point of replying to game programming threads, since that is one of the things that most interests me in programming.

I also think that anyone who is serious about becoming a programmer would do very well to learn to use language well. In programming, most especially when ideas become complex and/or abstract, it's extremely helpful to have a decent grasp of language to clearly and concisely explain things.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12