Grammer

Pages: 12
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
tis for mats nd disch'
carrect me hear

:D
The Lounge nowadays...
You seriously need to relax bro'. Also, you might find less grammar corrections if you actually answer questions asked in your own threads that are on topic. *rolls eyes*

This will be my only post in this topic and I will not be back to read it.
Sorry what questions are you talking about?
vwls r bt s sfl s whtspc, spclly n vrbl nms. s ls: !ndnttn
You meant
"Sdubejdh jahusjwj shstgw"?
@CaptainBlastXD: No. No vowels allowed.
LOL. funny thread
You meant
"Sdubejdh jahusjwj shstgw"?

no,
@CaptainBlastXD,
he meant "xchjnf fjdhsjndf sdfhsdjhfs jjfnas".
I was writing this a while ago for something but I never got around to writing more. I didn't want it to go to waste:
LB wrote:
Writing is a relatively simple thing to do, and is even easier when all you have to do is push buttons. The fact that you are too lazy to put in the effort it takes to even try to make your writing correct gives people a bad impression of you. If you don't care what other people think of you, that's fine, but you should care how other people's opinions of you will affect your life and your interactions with them.
I actually don't care about what people think of me.

Oh no vowels.

@aalok

Yea your write but I believe the last wird is "jjknas".
google translate wrote:
camisetas para esteras y plato '
corrijo yo escucho

Your backyard is not the rest of the world
Last edited on
Mmmm, thought is was
CaptainBlastXD wrote:
I actually don't care about what people think of me.

Yes you do. Everyone does.

If everyone hated you, your life would be miserable. You'd be jobless, homeless, alone on the street, getting constantly beat up/mugged, etc, etc, etc.

In a society based on social interaction... people who know how to be social get the best of it.
Last edited on
closed account (10X9216C)
L B wrote:
but you should care how other people's opinions of you will affect your life and your interactions with them.

I guess that's where many ppl make a distinction that this isn't "real life" and these forums opinions have little to no affect, somethings aren't measured equally to others.
myesolar wrote:
I guess that's where many ppl make a distinction that this isn't "real life" and these forums opinions have little to no affect, somethings aren't measured equally to others.

But CaptainBlastXD already showed that he does care (at least somewhat) about the responses he gets on this forum. In the other thread when people were going off topic and not answering his question he said "Im gettin pissed"

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/122426/#msg667263

If everyone on the boards hates CaptainBlastXD, people are going to mock him, never answer his questions, and he's going to be frustrated whenever he posts. So clearly, he does (or at least should) care about what board members think of him.
But CaptainBlastXD already showed that he does care (at least somewhat) about the responses he gets on this forum. In the other thread when people were going off topic and not answering his question he said "Im gettin pissed"

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/122426/#msg667263

If everyone on the boards hates CaptainBlastXD, people are going to mock him, never answer his questions, and he's going to be frustrated whenever he posts. So clearly, he does (or at least should) care about what board members think of him.

True but like still I also kind of agree with myesolar

these forums opinions have little to no affect
So one day your boss googles your name and finds your aliases and googles those and then sees a post you made that has "little to no affect". Well, depending on the content of that post with "little to no affect" and depending on how recent it is, you might not get that raise you've been asking for. In some cases you may even be fired, or the legal department could get involved for not following an NDA or something even worse. This scenario works with friends, family, colleges, etc.

So yes, continue to treat the internet like nothing you say or do matters or can affect you in any way, because that's exactly how so many now-regretful people did before you. Obviously cussing out your girlfriend online and making fun of your boss on facebook will totally not carry over to the real world in any way.
Last edited on
@L B

Wow, I`m saying that I don`t care about what Mats said and says about my grammar.
+1 @LB

One of the first places employers check when hiring is the internet (Either themselves or if it is a larger company through a third party that specializes in that). You would be surprised how thorough and in depth of checks some companies do.
Pages: 12