Is 1 a square number?

Pages: 12
I would like to make new definitions.

Munber: a vector of complex numbers.

Imteger: a Munber with a magnitude that is a single dimensional complex vector of the form [ <integer> + or - <integer> * i ] .

Mrine: an imteger with a magnitude which is only divisible by it's own magnitude, or single dimensional mumbers with magnitudes of [1].

Mrare: a munber which is the exact dot product of two munbers.

Megative Munber: A munber which a megative magnitude.

Matural Munber: A megative imteger.

Magnfimite munber: a munber with an infinite magnitude;

Dinfimite: A munber with infinite dimension.

Mimfimite Munber: a munber which is both magfimite and dinfimite.

Mrimefimite Munber: a munber which is is dinfimite and each component has an infinite real component, and an infinite imaginary component.

Last edited on
Well then ne555, I'll correct my definition to say that a prime is a number that contains only one pair of positive factors.

You have to use the word integer here, otherwise you lose all the primes. For example, 3 has 1.5 as another factor (amongst others) and 13 has 6.5 as a factor (amongst others) if you only use positive numbers.

Even though you're just being picky because I'm sure everyone knew exactly what I meant.

Maths is all about being exact. It's absolute logic and cannot have ambiguity or flaws.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I would like to make new definitions.

Munber: a vector of complex numbers.

Imteger: a Munber with a magnitude that is a single dimensional complex vector of the form [ <integer> + or - <integer> * i ] .

Mrine: a imteger with a magnitude which is only divisible by it's own magnitude, or single dimensional mumbers with magnitudes of [1].

Mrare: a munber which is the exact dot product of two munbers.

Megative Munber: A munber which a megative magnitude.

Matural Munber: A megative imteger.

Magnfinite mumber: a mumber with an infinite magnitude;

Dimfimite: A mumber with infinite dimension.

Fimite Mumber: A mumber which has either finite dimension, or finite magnitude.

Imfimite Mumber: A mumber which has both infinite dimension and infinite magnitude.

Maximally Mimfinite Mumber: an imfimite mumber with each component has an infinite real component and an infinite imaginary component.

Did you swap your N and M button :D. Just messin. Let ne try
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12