Feedback for my personal projects

I graduated with a STEM degree, but I only took 1 C++ course as an undergrad and completed just 1 physics project using C++.

I have created a personal project (based on a children's card game), but I'm not sure if it's good enough to show off during an interview. Would anyone here be willing to offer advice as to whether it is good enough or not?
Place it on github and post a link.
You might need to learn how it works, but almost all programing companies uses some kind of versioning system anyway so get used to it!
Last edited on
The link to my projects is: [removed]

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but approximately how many more months of full-time self-study do you guys think it will take before I can be taken seriously for entry-level jobs?

To prepare for future entry-level job interviews, am I better off studying possible interview questions, like classical algorithm sorting questions, finding the k'th largest element, converting string to int, etc? Or working on wordpress plugin/themes or web apps? I'd be willing to work in desktop or web development and am willing to use any language
Last edited on by admin
using namespace std;
You have a bunch of global variables.
You have a bunch of if statements that could be in loops and are manually typed.
Your indentation is often unaligned.
You don't use constructors;

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.