Internet Community

Pages: 123
Yep, temporary shutdown. That's what I would have done if I became targeted and didn't read anything. Okay, for those who wish to test this with me, download ZSNES 1.42. You pick the game.

(EDIT) Must be for SNES!
Last edited on
It's launched! Anyone wanna test?
Address = giganitris.no-ip.biz
port = 49003

post here when you want to test this thing.
Meh, it was a stupid idea anyways. I'm busy right now so I can't test. Screw that stupid idea.
Didn't read thread, but OP clearly doesn't know anything about computer networks...
No I don't! Fill me in fellow 4channer?
You forget, this is a place of learning. Not insulting people.
He wasn't insulting anyone. He was stating a fact as he saw it.
The only one being insulting is you. This is a programming site and while some of the programmers here may know networking it is hard to learn anything about networking when you post a flawed plan, know it is flawed, and then get defensive and rude when the flaws are pointed out. Learning the flaws in your designs, programs, algorithms, etc. is part of programming. All you are doing here is guaranteeing that admin will ban you for trolling, rude remarks, and abusiveness toward other users.

I'm guessing you are being reported because of how you are acting because no one has been rude toward you, but you have called one person a "dumbass" and then accused another user of insulting you for stating the fact that you don't know much about networking.

If you want to learn about computer networking, it would probably be better to go to a site about networking rather than programming sites as they normally focus on the coding side of anything and assume you already know the basics behind the topics you are interested in.
And this is why there should be age requirements.

*Ding Ding Ding* We have a winner.
ResidentBiscuit wrote:

Yes, but which verification system do we use? Too simple and it can be tricked. Too "complex" (ie bank or credit card verification) and fears of security may make members not bother verifying account and move to a different site.
Last edited on
And this is why there should be age maturity requirements.
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
This whole thread is just a slap in the face to the community. It's shameful really. No one wants to join a community with people that are rude and verbally aggressive.
Maturity is a terrible requirement. As it stands right now, if maturity was a requirement there would only be two members left on this site and of those two, one would be the admin.
I'm sorry. Yesterday I was tired and something that happened the day before yesterday had me really angry and upset. You know those moments where when you're tired and can't fall asleep all those crazy thoughts about the NSA and the internet run through your mind? Imagine all that combined. I'm going to go through this and hopefully fix whatever damages I have done.

No idea about the anonymity.

router blocked
Tell me more about that magic system which can break proxies, NAT, dynamic IP and MAC switching AND would be resistant to false-block attacks.

I got pretty upset about this, you have to admit. It's kind of insulting right?

I said it had flaws, dumbass.

That was unbelievably harsh of me. Sorry I have no idea where that came from.

One member was banned once already for repeatedly calling members idiots when they presented an opposing view or even just asked him to elaborate on his point. I think 'dumbass' is far worse than 'idiot'.

Once again, sorry. I feel horrible about that. Who was this person?

All I meant was no scripts

It's pure scripts I think so this was a lie.

I'm excited!

Definitely wasn't excited.

Address = giganitris.no-ip.biz
port = 49003

Never give this information away to anyone! Super dangerous and I should have known better.

Ur stuupid lilz. I'm just stating fax as I seez it! Lolz wub!

Why was I reported? This is a place of learning and he did insult me, did he not? I know I'm stupid but no one is perfect. I just wanted to get some input and not get told "Ur stuupid fkng dumbass! U can't make smething w no flaws!!!!11!!" what I wanted was something more like "You know that isn't effective against proxies and whatnot right?" and perhaps point me to an article I can read so I can figure this stuff out. If this is truly a place of insulting people then this forum is useless. It wasn't something I was going to create but something I would semi-create for experimental and educational purposes. for the fourth time, I know my system has flaws!

Yes it is a fact I know nothing about computer networking, that's why I came here. To learn about computer networking, not to be told what I already know.

That was a stupid rant about nothing.

I'm 19...

And this is why there should be age maturity requirements.

Here's the real winner but at least give people 3 chances?

This whole thread is just a slap in the face to the community. It's shameful really. No one wants to join a community with people that are rude and verbally aggressive.

Once again, sorry. How can I delete this?

Maturity is a terrible requirement. As it stands right now, if maturity was a requirement there would only be two members left on this site and of those two, one would be the admin.

Who is admin anyways? Who would the other guy be?

Like I said, sorry. This was just me showing the ugly and 3/4ths retarded side of me.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
The other guy would most likely be Disch, cire or Douas... someone of that nature.
True, Disch is a huge help.
The other guy would be cire as every other member has shown they have a playful "immature side". cire on the other hand comes across as always serious to almost an anal quality for every post I've ever seen him make. Hell, even admin has shown to have a light hearted silly side in some of his posts.
So is this all cleared up now?
Pages: 123