Adoption by Homosexual Couples

Pages: 1... 1415161718... 36
learnt about science completely 2200 years ago but got bored with it because i realised it led no where

Yeah between 2200 years ago and now... There's been *some* progress on the science front. You should really check it out!
But I agree, in some cases I'm rock-hard :P

XD +1
Last edited on
closed account (iAk3T05o)
Give me one reason i would tell a Rock, a stationary object my age? I've told you and you guessed it, it's 2,222 years.
@ Nathan2222
WTF

My username is from a tv show Metalocalypse Drrockso, you should check it out it is a cool show. Back off hippie JK ;)
I didn't start it so i won't stop it and it's way more fun.
@mats: are you sure? I find it odd a plural noun is talking to me. How many mats are you?
Last edited on
Because there's no reason not to tell your age. I mean, what's wrong in telling your age?
You are the age that it specifies on your id.
Nothing but once you made that statement, the possibility of me telling my age was lessened beyond what it already was.
How old a Rock are you? (don't give me any age < 1000 because it's not *possible*).
Last edited on
Wow you people are crazy. :)
closed account (z05DSL3A)
There are different types of atheism and everyone is born with implicit atheism. Until someone is introduced to theism they are atheist.

Most people get indoctrinated with theism and never look back. Once you are introduced to theism you can choose to reject it and be an explicate atheist. There are even ranges within this; from rejecting the existence of a deity to rejecting the existence of any spiritual, supernatural, or transcendental concepts, such as those of Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism and Taoism.

And i'm supposed to believe a wolf because? Oh my, did you evolve from a canis lupus? Or are you the ancestral canis lupus!
IDK

I don't believe in anything. :)
closed account (N36fSL3A)
@Nathan

I said I was done, but your ignorance is getting on my nerves. Not to be rude or anything, but have you passed the fifth grade?

I'm legitimately worried. Do you have basic knowledge of evolution?

EDIT: Made clear who the post was directed towards.
Last edited on
Drockso, your name is clear, for now. I might say geckso but it doesn't quite fit.
Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I'm not asking you to believe anything, if you want to question anything feel free.
@Fredbill
Yes I am not educated as most of you are, and my grammar is very poor get over it ;)
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Sorry for the misunderstanding, my post was directed towards Nathan, not you.
@Fredbill
O then forget what I said.
@bill: what's a nerve? How am i getting on the nerve when i'm in my house? Your grammar is confusing me. Please, use ABC's I applied for a job last week but i didn't get it so i decided to start grade one again. I'm the oldest in the class at 2,222 years. So no, i'm not yet at 5th grade.
@ Nathan2222
You may call me whatever you hippie ;)
Pages: 1... 1415161718... 36