Ruin the next week of your life

http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

I put forward the conjecture that the best player is a uniform RNG modulo 4.
Last edited on
Pretty addictive game. My best so far is 512. Only did about 3 attempts though.
First attempt got me 2484. Kind of a boring game if you ask me. Get's difficult since everything starts at two and you stack numbers up 128, 256, and up. Key is easy, just keep stacking tiles as high as you can as soon as possible. The slight patterns to get pieces where you want them in order to stack correctly can take some thought.

I feel like I've played this game when I was younger...
Last edited on
It always seems like it places new tiles maliciously.
Woo hoo, just got 15940. Getting close to that 2048!
But yes, this post has ruined the past 6 days of my life... so you're getting close.

Also, it's rubbing off on my wife who is better at this than I.
Last edited on
So far I've only beaten the game twice three times after playing it a bazillion times (my highest score so far is 27648 32228 -- that's after I chose to "Keep going" after I got the 2048).

You can actually get pretty far just by spamming the right and down buttons (and pressing up occasionally when you get stuck)....
Last edited on
Definitely one to play again -- I see how some of my choices made the game harder...
closed account (EwCjE3v7)

I`m never pressing sites like that again.
You can actually get pretty far just by spamming the right and down buttons (and pressing up occasionally when you get stuck)....

I get further with playing in this kind of style than I do trying to plan each move out. That has to show something...(more about me than the game).

I like the game idea though.
Last edited on
3036 :D
Highest block I went to is 256 ;_;.
Its pretty easy as long as you pick one direction to not move. For example, I only move left, down, and up. Makes it so the 2s don't get trapped where I can't get them. That's really all there is to it. Control the 2s and you'll get pretty far.
1024 every time *hard breathing*
Ok highest score now: 6900
Max block: 512

*feels successful* lol
2048 - 25728

And I didn't even want to play it at first...
3276 :D
35504! Got 2048 + 1024 + 512 + 128 + 128 :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.