NASA secret technology

Pages: 1234... 7
flint, you sound just like another person with a whole load of conspiracies, which, in spite little to no evidence backing them, you will hold onto no matter what others say and no matter what evidence to the contrary is presented. This sounds a lot like another recent thread. =/
Last edited on
just like another person

flint, he means Nathan2222/Nathan222.

This sounds a lot like another recent thread.

The thread: Adoption by Homosexual Couples

Don't even start lol.
closed account (z0My6Up4)
You say i have a whole load of conspiracies but it is a fact that the United States Congress approves the massive mind boggling black budget every year. Year in year out $50 Billion + goes into secret projects. This is not a conspiracy but a fact.

Where is the money going? What is being developed? Are you not curious in the least?

I guess it is in part going into what we call UFO technology. Gary McKinnon , the British hacker has repeatedly stated that he saw pictures of alien craft when he hacked into NASA and pentagon computers. Why would someone make up such an outrageous claim?
Year in year out $50 Billion + goes into secret projects. This is not a conspiracy but a fact... Where is the money going?

To bribe dictators or whoever. It has nothing to do with UFO's, we set this enormous amount of money aside every year because it's still cheaper then a war. Look at what we spent on Iraq in any given year. We put up a show of telling the world that we don't negotiate with "terrorists" but that's just to discourage the targeting of American civilians. At the end of the day no politician is going to risk his office sending American troops where American dollars would be more effective.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Black budgets fund black projects, such as (know known) B-2 Spirit stealth bomber, Boeing Bird of Prey, F-117 Nighthawk, etc. It also funds things like the NSA foreign and domestic spying activities. Generally things that they don't people to find out about with a simple freedom of information request.

Gary McKinnon , the British hacker has repeatedly stated that he saw pictures of alien craft when he hacked into NASA and pentagon computers. Why would someone make up such an outrageous claim?
I wasn't aware he found anything, he claimed he was looking for the proof of...
What you mean is Gary McKinnon saw pictures of crafts whose origin could not be identified. Without first making contact with an alien race, how would you be able to identify a given craft as being alien? You think that just because something looks out of the ordinary, it must be alien. You are exactly the kind of person I am looking to prank tonight.
closed account (z0My6Up4)
Computergeek01 if I told you that grass was green, you seem to be the type that would say "no it isn't green, you think it is but it isn't". Gary Mckinnon has for many years talked about and written about what he saw. He said he saw pictures of alien craft - not me.

Now let me use your own logic and suppose these were not alien craft that he (Gary Mckinnon) saw. According to you black budget expenditure funds dictators not top secret UFO technology (as I believe). So without admitting it you really are agreeing with me that NASA has some awesome magical technology that is kept hidden from us.
Why would someone make up such an outrageous claim?
to get publicity and followers

if I told you that grass was green, you seem to be the type that would say "no it isn't green, you think it is but it isn't".
you are completely misunderstanding what he was saying

Now let me use your own logic and suppose these were not alien craft that he (Gary Mckinnon) saw.
once again thats not what he said. he said we cant tell what it is

According to you black budget expenditure funds dictators not top secret UFO technology (as I believe). So without admitting it you really are agreeing with me that NASA has some awesome magical technology that is kept hidden from us.
that makes no sense. how does bribing officials mean nasa has magical technology?

edit: also, we are the ones with the magic technology: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/126648/
Last edited on
if I told you that grass was green, you seem to be the type that would say "no it isn't green, you think it is but it isn't".
It's not green, the light reflecting of it is. (^_~)
closed account (N36fSL3A)
flint wrote:
Computergeek01 if I told you that grass was green, you seem to be the type that would say "no it isn't green, you think it is but it isn't".
Technically his green and your green can be a completely different color.
my grass is actually blue. to be fair i do live in namek
closed account (N36fSL3A)
+1 for DBZ
my grass is actually blue. to be fair i do live in namek

Gimme those Dragon balls!
you want the dragons what!?!?!?
The Dragon Balls (not the balls that come with the penis but the balls used to summon Shenron and make a wish :P).
no. theyre all mine. im wishing for a powerlevel of over 9000
Wait noooooo....hold on gotta get my Super Saiyan 4 gear (I'll bring in Freiza too).
I've seen something similar to the reports on black triangle UFO's. It blew my mind. I don't know exactly what it was or who is behind it, but something very extraordinary seams to exist.

DARPA isn't really that secret at all. The real magic is actually done at places you probably don't know exist or at least from places where you never ever hear of anything they do.
Last edited on

,,,,,,,,,,---''''---,,,,,,,,,,
      --''''''''          ````][''''          ''''''''--
                           _3'''':.
 _                  .,---------------.
 \\    / _________./  |[__]| o   |J@"\\__
  \\==o=========:;    |____|[IL__|''''/_/')
     /            `'-,._____===\=_____.,-'
                          \         \     ,
                    """"""""""""""""""""""

Here be Black Helicopters.
Basically there are two kinds of morons.

The first kind believes almost anything that they read that fits with what they want to believe. They might believe in Reptilians or any other bizarre conspiracy theory without any evidence.

The second kind of moron denies the existence of every conspiracy, even when the existence is extremely blatant or even when it's not even a conspiracy but an ordinary reality, but sounds like a conspiracy.

An example: I was talking to two people over Christmas break. They were talking about ridiculous the people who believe in weather modification are. One person said, are there really people out there that stupid. I successfully held back the urge to inform them of how stupid they were. Clearly some strange phenomena of human nature that makes people deny and classify as conspiracy theory something so common.

Both of these kinds of morons share one thing, they are perpetuated by group thought, media and other social phenomena.

Then there are sane people who are capable of thinking critically and for themselves.
Last edited on
Pages: 1234... 7