NASA secret technology

Pages: 1234567
People with high IQs are more likely to live near the coast in their expensive seaside homes and will drown when the sea rises enough.
Mats wrote:

People with high IQs are more likely to live near the coast in their expensive seaside homes and will drown when the sea rises enough.

That will wipe off most of this generation's intelligent people. We'll be left over with not-so-intelligent people, which will cause us to have less 'amazing' technology stuff.
closed account (z0My6Up4)
Mats wrote:
Are you going to give any sources?

In addition to the source provided already here is a great resource for everyone interested in this topic:http://www.legendarytimesbooks.com/legendary-times-magazine-back-issues/
@Mats
In other words, he has no factual sources, just conspiracy theorist after conspiracy theorist. You could make an encyclopedia set the size of dictionaries with all the bs conspiracy theories out there.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
@flint

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.legendarytimesbooks.com

Try reloading: www.­legendarytimesbo­oks.­com/­legendary-­times-­magazine-­back-­issues/­
BHX Spector wrote:
In other words, he has no factual sources, just conspiracy theorist after conspiracy theorist. You could make an encyclopedia set the size of dictionaries with all the bs conspiracy theories out there.

For your information I was asked to provide sources. Not sources that you personally approve of. I do not understand why you have chosen to hijack this thread.
When people ask for sources, it's usually taken that those sources be at least somewhat reliable and independent. As it is, your sources are neither.
How do you know that when you have not even taken the time to read them?
The first paragraph of the About page tells you it is just a magazine catered to conspiracy theorists.
Knowledge is power. The fact that you are on this page indicates that conventional answers no longer satisfy you and that you are aware of the endless diversions, spin, fluff, and misinformation that have conveniently been placed in front of us. While the rest of the world is sleeping, you have woken up. The knowledge contained in these pages will give you the power to think for yourself instead of being told what to think.

To my knowledge, there is no conspiracy theorist who has been taken serious by anyone in any field. The only ones that take them serious are other conspiracy theorists.
@BHX Specter here is a question for you. Was it not once considered "crack pot" theory to say that the earth was round? Yes or no?

To my knowledge, there is no conspiracy theorist who has been taken serious by anyone in any field. The only ones that take them serious are other conspiracy theorists.

Well you need to extend your knowledge brah or do you already know everything?
Last edited on
Flint, let me answer that question posed to BHX Specter:

No. Even the Egyptians knew that the world was round. Any idea that people thought the world was flat for any period of time that isn't well into the B.C.E. era is a complete and outright lie. Hell, there was one particular Egyptian (whose name escapes me) who actually figured out the circumference of the Earth and was pretty damn close.

So no, it was never a crackpot theory.
You are a revisionist. Shame on you. It was once believed the world was flat. Time did not begin with the ancient Egyptians.
Last edited on
@Ispil
I believe you mean Eratosthenes.

@flint
No I don't know everything, but science was my interest before programming. I do know that Hoagland has never had any of his work published in legit scientific journals nor has anyone else that tries to sell conspiracy theories for that matter. To give you an idea of how conspiracy theories work, they take a few facts and embellish them with lies to sell it. There was no smartphone in the 70s like the book claims. The truth is that the concept (idea) for a smartphone was thought up in 1973, but technology didn't make it possible until 1993. The term smartphone didn't even get coined until 1997. All they did was take facts and skew them enough to make the conspiracy seem plausible and then sold it. That is all conspiracy theories are, take facts, find the parts you can skew to sell it realistically to people, and hope it catches fast before it can be debunked. There are still tons of theories that have been completely debunked and conspiracy theorists still believe them to be true despite being proven 100% wrong.
Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Everyone knows it's a flat disc balanced on the backs of four elephants which, in turn, stand on the back of a giant turtle, Great A'Tuin. I got that from a book.
@BHX Specter I'm still waiting for you to answer the question. I'm not looking for a lecture on your take about so called conspiracy theories. From your silence I can only conclude that you agree that facts are often ridiculed before they become accepted as facts. There is secret technology already in existence that neither you nor I can even begin to imagine.
I remained silent because Ispil already answered. Unless you like being told the same thing repeatedly by different users.
Everyone knows it's a flat disc balanced on the backs of four elephants which, in turn, stand on the back of a giant turtle, Great A'Tuin. I got that from a book.
i dont even know what that is in reference to (havent been on in a while) but that is so correct (politically scientifically and spiritually)
I believe he is referencing this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld_(world)
Then Flint, my answer is still no. The time of which the world was considered flat was prior to the term "crackpot" being a thing, in any language whatsoever. Those who considered the world flat either did it due to a lack of knowledge, religious reasons... well, there is no and. Those are the only two reasons, and both rapidly became defunct well before there was any dispute. If anything, those who thought the world was flat were crackpots.
lack of knowledge, religious reason
are you sure it was religous? i know for sure it was lack of knowledge. i thought the religous idea was that the planets centered around the earth
Pages: 1234567