NASA secret technology

Pages: 1... 4567
I'm sorry, are you actually presenting as evidence for conspiracy theories, another conspiracy theory? You say "clearly", but have you actually looked at the buffer overflow in the OpenSSL source to make such a statement?
I'm sorry, are you actually presenting as evidence for conspiracy theories, another conspiracy theory?

Did I miss something? I thought that was his argument method the whole time, give conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory as proof of conspiracy theories being true.
closed account (z0My6Up4)
helios wrote:

I'm sorry, are you actually presenting as evidence for conspiracy theories, another conspiracy theory? You say "clearly", but have you actually looked at the buffer overflow in the OpenSSL source to make such a statement?


This whole situation stinks. A government backdoor has been discovered. Kevin Mitnik has said this. You can bet that there are many other backdoors. I did not have to look at the code for stuxnet to conclude it was engineered by security services. Did you look at the code for stuxnet?
Last edited on
Everyone knows that stuxnet was programming by intelligence services to try to damage Iran's nuclear program. Really, everyone.

closed account (z0My6Up4)
Mats wrote
Everyone knows that stuxnet was programming by intelligence services to try to damage Iran's nuclear program. Really, everyone.


Why does 'everyone' know that? Is it because the media says so? Is it because everyone personally looked at the stuxnet code? If you rely on the mainstream media to tell you what to think then the Matrix has you.
Last edited on
Honestly reading this thread flint, it's clear which person "the matrix" has.
He believes there were smartphones in the 70s, but doesn't believe 'everyone' knows that?

flint wrote:
Is it because the media says so?

Indescrepencies in the media is where a lot of conspiracy theories come from. 9/11 is the best example of this, because there were so many conflicting stories it spawned tons of conspiracy theories (the most popular two is that the US attacked itself to be able to get into a war with Iraq and Afghanistan or that the towers were detonated like in building demolition because they should have withstood the planes crashing into both).
Last edited on
closed account (z0My6Up4)
@ BHX Specter: You are making the mistake of placing an incorrect label on truth seeking. It is not a 'conspiracy theory' to seek the truth. All I am trying to do is connect the dots and see where it leads me. It has nothing to do with conflicting media stories at all.

For example, did you know C++ was developed at 'Bell Labs'? Did you know that Bell Labs did (and still does) a lot of classified research for the Department Of Defence, National Security Agency and all the other top secret agencies? What does this mean? (perhaps something interesting or perhaps nothing)

So all I am doing is connecting the dots (the facts) to see the truth - just as Socrates would encourage his students to ask questions to find the truth.
Last edited on
For example, did you know C++ was developed at 'Bell Labs'? Did you know that Bell Labs did (and still does) a lot of classified research for the Department of defence,
i fail to see the point there. yes it was developed there. so was c. so what if it was?
So all I am doing is connecting the dots (the facts) to see the truth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

We have this uncanny vice to want to see meaning even where there is none.
What is your point there flint? :s
flint wrote:
For example, did you know C++ was developed at 'Bell Labs'? Did you know that Bell Labs did (and still does) a lot of classified research for the Department of defence, National Security Agency and all the other top secret agencies?

So what? Next you will be telling me that Ritchie and Stroustrup are spies.
closed account (z0My6Up4)
@mats I was just pointing out that all am seeking to do is connect the dots on interesting topics - nothing more than that.
@BHX Specter I would not make such a claim without evidence. But you will agree won't you that both gentlemen were at least considered assets?
Last edited on
If Bell Labs don't think of their own employees as assets, they would fire them.
The other day upon the stair
I saw a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I think he's from the NSA
flint wrote:
@BHX Specter I would not make such a claim without evidence.

You have the entire thread. What changed now?
flint wrote:
But you will agree won't you that both gentlemen were at least considered assets?

As is every person working at any company. I bow to you as you are the king of grasping at straws.
closed account (z0My6Up4)
BHX Specter wrote:
I bow to you as you are the king of grasping at straws.

Seriously anyone reading this thread can see that I pinned you down numerous times, but other people would chime in and change the subject completely. There are many questions I raised that neither you nor anyone else could answer. I would say that objectively, my arguments have won this 'debate'.
I would say that objectively


That's a pretty funny sentence.

Anyway, would you care to list the questions you raised that no-one managed to answer?
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― George Carlin
Well I have a crazy idea that some people might see sense eventually. Maybe when I get older I will lose hope/realize some people are beyond saving. =/
Pages: 1... 4567