Debate over the theory of graphics output

Pages: 12
This seems to imply that because Combuster is a moderator on that side, he has knowledge on a subject outside of moderation.

From what I can tell, the moderators are regular members of the site that have contributed to it, helped beginners, and proven themselves there already.
@ BHX Specter: I'm genuinely curious about this; has anyone ever explained to you what it means to "choose your battles"? Because I've noticed that time and time again you put way too much effort into trying to argue over flimsy bits of evidence even when it is hopeless and\or entirely unnecessary.

... he is a moderator on that site for a reason.

This was a silly thing to say in the way that it was presented as a stand alone argument. I think you know this but you're just too stubborn to admit it for what ever reason.

But I have good news for you. You redeemed yourself, for a moment at least, by providing information that supports your initial conjecture right here:
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/128193/#msg693681
This to me is ample evidence in favor of your statement that this "Combuster" fellow has some credibility in regard to this topic. You might have mentioned that this link was found in his signature on that other forum, it personally took me half a cup of coffee to figure that out, but I can be slow at times so that might just be me.

By continuing to defend this first comment you are drawing attention away from your actual goal of arguing in favor of "Combuster"s credibility.
Last edited on
Computergeek01 wrote:
This was a silly thing to say in the way that it was presented as a stand alone argument. I think you know this but you're just too stubborn to admit it for what ever reason.

How is it silly?
Me wrote:
he is a moderator on that site for a reason.

I said that after searching that site's boards. From what I found, the moderators are picked from existing members who have shown they are knowledgeable about OS Development. I assume it is why some members have voiced wanting members like Duoas to be a moderator on this site.
Now, if I had said "he is a moderator for a reason" that would have been silly.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12