4/20

Happy Easter to my favorite Christian and pagan colleagues. Happy toke a bowl to my favorite Stoner Coders. And happy birthday to me! (and potentially anyone else who shares this birthday)
I was gonna have a party... but then everyone got sick and I had to cancel.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/082/456/Okay.png
Thanks Mats! :D
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Happy birthday Cherapy,, didnt see the post so I`m kinda late, but happy bday
Thanks, and S'all good. I was kinda shamelessly promoting it on a forum, so yea :P

Made tandori inspired chicken kabobs for my roommates and their girlfriends. They were fricken raving about them.
Last edited on
tandori inspired chicken kabobs
No ham? o.O
would have preferred a nice cut of beef. Maybe shoulder cut. But, uhh, these were kabobs on a budget

My older brother went to cullinary school and still lived at home, so I got to help him practice and practice with him. I kinda got surrogate cullinary training. Which, turns out lots of women like men who can cook. So that's a plus :P
closed account (G30oGNh0)
Another late birthday greeting, I haven't been lurking as much as I have been sidetracked with my project. I hope you had a great day... Did you toke on your birthday? :)

If you didn't I think my girlfriend smoked enough for you, well for both of us in fact.
Haha. I plead the fifth. :P

Not but really, last year was my 21st and I never partied before that, but it was my first birthday since I first started toking. This year I did not, for it is illegal. And I don't want to risk my future over it. I will totally celebrate it in the green jolly giant fashion when it's legal in my state, however.
Not sure what the fifth is but I take that as undefined behavior. :P

I hear by swear myself and my buddies will cry "Cheraphy" before we ignite our creative fuel on our next meeting.

Being from England any drug except anything they can profit from is illegal. That's why many of us, including police sometimes, just don't care.

However I did read somewhere that they might ( a big might at that ) re-write the cannabis laws. If that happens everything will be green and jolly indeed.

My girlfriend lives in California. When I last saw her she had a jar of green of the likes I have never seen.
fifth amendment. It's part of the US bill of rights.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Thanks for the details. I did a minor search after this post, but thanks anyway.
Happy belated birthday!

Don't waste yourself on mind-altering stuff.
Thanks duoas!

Don't waste yourself on mind-altering stuff.

I'm not too worried about that. I did a fair bit of research before getting involved with it, and still keep up with research on it, and there isn't a single study out there that didn't fudge their research royally that show's casual use to have a negative effect after adolescence. I read one recently that had a sample size of 20, referred to casual use as anywhere between one joint a week and thirty, only performed one MRI scan per person (not a before and after) and simply did not adjust their numbers to account for any outliers or really anything at all. It was comical.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.