most used language

Pages: 12
I know only c and I want to know about uses of other languages?Are they all same?
Which one is most useful?which one is hardest?which is easiest?...

any other relevant points you want to add i will be grateful
It is entirely dependent on what you want to accomplish. No one language is better than any other language overall.
You mean all the languages can do the same thing?
I mean we can build website with any language we want?
As it turns out, yes, you can build websites with any language you want. You could even process the incoming requests by hand and serve the responses yourself. The client has no idea what the server is or how it works, so as long as it conforms to protocol the server can work however it wants.

Though, some languages are better suited to web development than others.
Last edited on
if all languages are the same what is the point in having many languages around?
there must be something else which sets them apart
LB did not say they are the same. Just that for the most part, aside from a handful of tasks, you can do anything with any language.

This doesn't make them the same. They each have strengths over each other, but also have weaknesses compared to others.
can I say that they are all next model of programming languages?
like iphone one,iphone 2............
Individual programming languages have versions. C++98, C++03, C++11, C++14, etc. Java 5, Java 6, Java 7, Java 8, Java 9, etc Python 2.x.y, Python 3.x.y, etc
ok say all are like bmw and benz and ....they all are different but they are all cars,they have their strengths and weaknesses
This shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp - there are numerous products that do the same thing in different ways (fridges, TVs, cameras, cars, cereal, restaurants, computers, etc) so if you've ever left your house at all this should make sense.
Got it
By the way I never go outside
in a year say 3 to 4 times is possible
I know only c that is why i can not compare it with any other language
I thought each programming language exists for achieving different objectives
Last edited on
Each programming language does exist for achieving different objectives, but a rock can still be used instead of a hammer.
Now i think i am satisfied
Thanks LB
I think assembly is mother of all languages
without it you are novice
what u say?
I think assembly is mother of all languages
without it you are novice
what u say?
uhhhhmmm no. there are plenty of people who are definitly not beginners and write amazing code, none of which includes assembly (at least they arent writing it. the libraries included might use it, but thats different)
You cant crack and hack and find fundamental faults in programs without proper knowledge of assembly
so?
are you sure about that?'

edit: that still doesnt make you a beginner if you cant do that
Last edited on
Yes
Ok if you don't know assembly then you are not the master!
you can decompile it, or fix the source code. you dont need assembly to do that. if its python or java (assuming youre using the standard interpreters) then it is easy to decompile the byte code.

Ok if you don't know assembly then you are not the master!

no... youre a "master" by how well you write code
Pages: 12