HELP! I have the dumb, I need to get my concentration together before a maths exam

Perhaps someone knows how to make the brain nice n sharp and crystal? I keep hurrying everything I want to pay attention to and cant focus as much as I normally can without medication.
Last edited on
Sleep more.
Like htirwin said, sleep more and definitely stress less. I know it sounds dumb and a no brainer at the same time, but fact is that stress makes you forget things too. Hurrying through things is a sign that you are stressing over it and it is your instinct to get the thing done fast to remove the stress. Stress and focus kind of go hand in hand, find out what stresses you about it, remove that and you will learn to focus on it more.
Last edited on
take daily vitamins.

Eat healthy. What you eat affects your body a lot (but we really want a healthy brain in this case).

I know how hard it is to keep any single thought in your mind for more than a few seconds without straying, but you just have to fight it.

Stress also makes it worse...
Last edited on
Take some Tylenol if you are suffering from the "doom and gloom" phase of anxiety. http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/experiencing-existential-dread-tylenol-may-do-the-trick.html

Otherwise, sleep more, worry less, and take vitamins if you think that they are being helpful.
... cant focus as much as I normally can without medication.

Is there some reason that you stopped taking some medication that may have been prescribed to you? I've been on Adderall steadily since I was 15 for ADHD, there's no reason to be embarrassed if you do need medication. Also your stress and inability to concentrate could be due to withdrawal depending on what you were prescribed.

Another way to release stress is working out, even a quick run will suffice as long as you get your heart rate up. If you don't have time for that then I find that simply stretching is pretty relaxing, that only takes about ten minutes.

EDIT: I'll also support the idea of taking daily multi-vitamins, B-12 is important for concentration and it does cause you to be stressed out if you don't have enough.
Last edited on
Exercise. Healthy body, healthy mind. This has a growing amount of scientific support (in theory and experiment).
Get enough sleep, make sure you have the most important meal of the day which is Breakfast, and lastly drink plenty of water (helps you concentrate more).
Stop drinking tap water, avoid brushing your teeth with toothpastes that contain fluoride, stay away from soda and juice. Never consume any medication unless it is a matter of life and death other wise let your body heal naturally from it. Do not take showers longer then 15 minutes.

Get a lot of sleep and a lot of sex.
Workout with a stable schedule.
Drink expensive water.

Tap Water = Contamination(DELETES BRAIN CELLS)
Using Tooth paste with Fluoride(DELETES BRAIN CELLS)
Drinking Juice or Soda(DELETES BRAIN CELLS)
Consuming any medication(CAUSES ALL TYPES OF SYMPTOMS)
All this stuff causes dumbness, diseases, aging faster and dying faster.

Eat organic and you will eventually restore your dis balanced pineal gland and become more aware.
Someone call the crazy cops...
So that is what drug induced paranoia looks like...
I like the use of the word DELETES where most people would have used depletes. "Oh no I only got mid-price water and now my brain cells are getting deleted."
Last edited on
You're wrong! It has nothing to do with dying brain cells! It's all about the systematic reduction of the human population by the Illuminati by depleting our blood of its precious copper! Read all about it here: http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningOfMankindCopperDeficiency.htm
and here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_depopu24.htm

They're everywhere! Even in the malls! You know those people handing out free food samples in the food court? Have you noticed how they always keep their food away from the main food supply!?!?!?! They only allow you to take one sample each because if you eat more the poison would build up in your system too quickly and they would be discovered! Have you noticed how people with yellow shoes never take any FrEe SaMpLeS!>!>!1.1.11//???

Remember! The color red is broken! Your breath is soft like flying a kite and never eat anything that isn't made of Tuesday!

BACK TO NORMAL: I love these conspiracy theories, they are either so off the wall that they are hilarious or they make for some pretty good science fiction. I'm still convinced that at least half of the conspiracy bloggers out their are authors who couldn't get their books published.
Mid price water is not bad. But low price water is better then drinking tap water. Still it does not contain as much chemicals then our tap.

if(human==drinkTapWater){
    delete brainCells;
}
@computergeek that is way over board. Some people are paranoid and do not quite understand of what are life was or is really about. When one is born, they are forced with information that was passed on from generation. Yet not many people question and decide to think its normal to be brain washed because their parents said it or because a teacher taught them. Not everything is a lie, but not everything is what you seem to expect it to be.

You're wrong! It has nothing to do with dying brain cells! It's all about the systematic reduction of the human population by the Illuminati by depleting our blood of its precious copper!

I looked up copper deficiency on wiki and found this paragraph hilarious so I decided I better post it here.

Metallic zinc is the core of all United States currency coins, including copper coated pennies. People who ingest massive amount of coins will have elevated zinc levels, leading to zinc toxicity induced copper deficiency and thus displaying neurological symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_deficiency
Last edited on
Guess I'll have to stop my coin eating diet :'(.
Last edited on
BLooDiEMuRDA, by the way, look at how most bottled water is done. Usually, it is just redistributed tap water. I recommend you watch Flow: For the Love of Water. It is available for free online. Now, not sure whether the tap water is quite as bad as described, but the documentary is still a good one. Maybe a hint of bias in it, though.
Last edited on
Interesting video Ispil I was aware with some of the explanations throughout the video, but not entirely everything.
thanks guys, been really busy wiv studyin and all that, I think you were right you know.

but the illuminati fluride thing....i dun kno guys...booze and fast food are real, maybe the concpiracies should come second

EDIT:wow guys I go away for a while and BOOM, nutters.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.