Lost motivation

I know there are a ton of threads like this but I have lost motivation with other things besides programming. Programming is my life and I just can't seemed to get motivated to keep going. I also have lost motivation in getting my business up and running. What do you guys do to help get past this wall?
Well, sometimes you have to do things when you have no motivation to do them at all. Like mow the lawn. I honestly wish the idea that mowing over grass every week is cool would pass sometime this century.

If you don't want to program, then don't program. If your business has others invested into it and you require it yourself... then use that as motivation. Try and talk it over with someone closer or perhaps a complete stranger.
breaks are your best friend. my cycle is i will program a project, but then i get overwhelmed. i will then come back to an old game or buy a new one. i will do that for about a month and then get back into prgramming. you just have to find your own groove that works for you. dont be afraid to experiment
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.