I have a little game for you.

He is EPIC!!!

Guess who it is!
Last edited on
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Me? Its me isnt it?
Steve the Stalker, obviously.
closed account (NUj6URfi)
From the way you phrase it, I'm guessing you, but you're aren't if you were going to say yourself.
Epic? Game? Who? I know! Donkey Kong!
LOL, it's just random. The answer I had in mind was myself.
Bob The Zealot wrote:
LOL, it's just random. The answer I had in mind was myself.

Yeah it was a little obvious, but you have to have fun guessing otherwise it isn't much of a game.
firedraco wrote:
Steve the Stalker, obviously.

Makes me think of Ray Stevens "It's me again, Margaret!" and Adam Sandler's "The Peeper".
I'm bored. I don't know what to do.
Program? Watch television? Movies? Play games? Help other beginners? Learn a new language? Listen to music?

There are tons of things you can do.
I recently learned of this thing called, "outside". The possibilities with the "outside" are endless.
NoXzema wrote:
I recently learned of this thing called, "outside". The possibilities with the "outside" are endless.

Yeah, but I heard there's no respawn points.
Yeah still, I'm bored.
Unfortunately, we can't fix your boredom problem. Wish we could, but sadly it falls on you to do something you enjoy to break the boredom.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
LoL bored. I wish that would happen to me. Currently I need more time in my day which I can`t get
Yeah, but I heard there's no respawn points.

True, but the graphics are amazing.
closed account (NUj6URfi)
Lodger wrote:
True, but the graphics are amazing.

Till something gets you. Then you see low resolution nothing.
Last edited on
The graphics are overrated. It has poor mod support. The AI are just always ass holes.
It has great multiplayer support without almost any lag, though.
Seems unpolished. The story leaves a lot to be desired. 4/10
Don't even get me started on that stupid game, they give all of the new accounts, none of which have any idea what they are doing by the way, a free trial for the first sixteen years or so and then BOOM! All of a sudden everything is pay to play! The micro transactions are the worst part. Two or three times a day my character has to do this thing called "eating" or else he dies! And it's $4 - $5 every time! What kind of crap game play is that? I'd cancel my account but I'm really starting to get the hang of it. Besides, literally everyone I know plays.
Pages: 12