Television / Movies

Pages: 12
Thursday night! They're doing Godzilla. The one with Matthew Broderick in it, lol.
http://www.rifftrax.com/live
Where: Beamed LIVE to 750+ Theaters in the US and Canada.
Last edited on
htirwin wrote:
but they have to be fairly good movies besides the special effects.

Ehhh... Spiderman 2-2? "Fairly good"? =P
I went to the theaters about a month ago... for the first time in 4 years. It was to see How to Train Your Dragon 2... which I saw by myself.

To be honest, I pay for cable but I don't ever watch it. To put things into perspective, I haven't actually had my cable box plugged in for over two years. I mostly watch anime (which entertains me for maybe a few hours a week at best), Youtube videos, and twitch.tv. Past that I sleep and work >.>.
I pay for cable but I don't ever watch it. To put things into perspective, I haven't actually had my cable box plugged in for over two years.

Sounds to me like you should cancel your cable. No sense in paying a bunch of money for something you never use.
I like television and theater. No way can I watch tv on a monitor thats a little longer than a foot. I rarely ever go to the theater because good movies are rarely released. I am a huge acoustic person. I have to have my sound sound right. Not watching game of thrones,true detective etc on my pc. I just cant do it.
@Cody0023 for the sake of most people on this thread's argument, you could always just get great speakers and hook up your pc to your TV.....
I could do that, but I am not willing to connect and disconnect my pc whenever I feel like watching television.
Sounds to me like you should cancel your cable. No sense in paying a bunch of money for something you never use.

Others in the household watch it. Wording on my part was bad...
Cody0023 wrote:
I could do that, but I am not willing to connect and disconnect my pc whenever I feel like watching television.

Why would you have to do that?
Funny little thing here:
My parents actually cancelled our cable from Comcast several months ago (we have 4 TV boxes). We *should* have only 4 local channels. But, they cancelled the one box (that we don't even use), and not the rest. We now pay 200 dollars less, and... I think 40 dollars a year for internet - I am not sure, my parents aren't so quick to share our finances with me, and every channel including the movie channels.
Jokes on them, I guess.
$40 per year for internet?

That's ridiculously cheap.
It's probably like 1kbit a second too. Unless they meant per month.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12