Young Developer Teamspeak/Mumble

I was just wondering if a young developer teamspeak or mumble server existed. It just being for younger developers, like 12-20 years old. If so I would be extremely interested in it being that myself I am pretty young and exited about being a developer.
Not sure if there is a teamspeak or a mumble server for it, but a good portion of the forumgoers here are in that age range.
I agree with Ispil. A lot of people, including me, are around that age. You could just go into the Lounge forum and try to gather up a server or something
While I've not been in that age range for 13 years, I agree that there are a lot of members of this site in that range.

AceDawg45 wrote:
You could just go into the Lounge forum and try to gather up a server or something

*scratches head* Isn't that basically what this thread could do?
Last edited on
Isn't that basically what this thread could do?

Hmm. Yeah. I guess it could. With the title of this thread, OP could probably just edit the body of the question into "Gathering up a Teamspeak Server for young programmers" or something like that.
Why not just use IRC?
Mibbit should do the trick.
I'm 12, and I come here all the time. Many people on this forum are fairly young. Thats one of the greatest things about the internet. Age doesn't really matter.
I hosted a mumble for about a month... it wasn't active at all.

Development doesn't really require voiced cooperating. Text is much more efficient imo since it requires you to be clear and is easily recorded so you can look back at it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.