Setting up jGRASP?

Can someone please tell me how to setup jGRASP? I have it installed, and I have the g++ path set, but when I run my program, it says "programname.exe does not exist". Any help would be appreciated.
Is that all the error says? and are you running the program from jGRASP or separately?
I am running it from jGRASP.
Then you should check if the file actually exists.
The file does not exist, which is why I started this thread in the first place.
Is no one going to even try to help me?
Did you click the "Compile and link file" button (the one with the two green '+' symbols)? Was it successful? You don't tell us much, so how are we supposed to help you?
Danny Toledo wrote:
Did you click the "Compile and link file" button (the one with the two green '+' symbols)? Was it successful? You don't tell us much, so how are we supposed to help you?

Yes, I clicked the compile and link button, I would not be able to run the program otherwise. But when I click "Run", it says "programname.exe cannot be found or does not exist", I do not know how to fix this.
You wrote:
Yes, I clicked the compile and link button
I wrote:
Was it successful?

Compile and link the program and post the output of that here.
Danny Toledo wrote:
Compile and link the program and post the output of that here.

I cannot right now. My hard drive crashed, so I am currently using my mother's laptop, and I do not have admin rights so I cannot install jGRASP or G++ at the moment.
I copied an older version from my school computer, and it works fine, so I am marking this as solved.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.