How to be a l33t programmer

Hey guys..I want to be the best programmer around like the guy in the movie hackers and like milo in anti trust but I am just too lazy to read and stuff...Can you guys help me
No. You're beyond help.
-_-
you caN ab5olu73ly b3 an 1337 progr@mm3r and HacK3r in 21 d@y$ !!!!

st@rt her3 : http://abstrusegoose.com/249
lololole
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Use the above guide, it worked for me. Its day 41 and im a 1337 haxor
1337 haxor
That's a bit of a contradiction.
This seems like a very serious post. :-P
Last edited on
Is this dude serious
totally serious..I want to be like john carmack, steve jobs, bill gates, the fat guy from steam that looks like peter griffin, mark zucker
Last edited on
Um... I assume that's a joke, and you probably don't want to be like Mark Zuckerberg, He dropped out of college.
fabtasticwill wrote:
you probably don't want to be like Mark Zuckerberg, He dropped out of college.

Yeah, what a loser. How's he going to get a job now?
Last edited on
IIRC Gates is a dropout too.
john carmack, steve jobs, bill gates, the fat guy from steam that looks like peter griffin
That's quite a diverse group of people. One's a computer graphics guru, one's a marketer, one's a business man, and one's a game designer.

Note: These are the skills they have been most successful with or are best known for. So while both Gates and Jobs know how to program, that's not how they made their fortunes or what they did for most of their lives. And while Carmack is a game engine programmer and probably knows a few things about game design, he is best known for his work in the graphics systems of engines by id; the technique used for efficient stencil shadows in id Tech 4 (not the GPL'd version) is even called "Carmack's reverse".
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
This troll of a post.
Well, if you have to ask, then you've already failed.
lmao you guys have to lighten up...this is just the lounge area..it was a joke...and the steve job thing was a joke....
Last edited on
Write "C++" on a Baseball bet, and crack it on your head few times! then you will definitly be an Elite C++ Programmer!
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
I've always thought of Carmack as a demigod of sorts rather than a programmer.
Last edited on
I've heard tell that his "hello world" for a new technology is to implement Quake.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.