• Forum
  • Lounge
  • New kind of micro controller developer d

New kind of micro controller developer device

Hi all!

We have worked with developer board device project. I think this would be interesting case for you to take next step to execute your knowledge and ideas as business.

Am I allowed to share more specifications with you in this great forum?

We would be happy to hear your opinions, ideas and questions about our product before official launch.

Thank you for your time!

BR

Tuomo
What is this asking?
Hello fabtasticwill!

I just don't want to get banned because of advertising which often will happen if you just post list of specifications and tell your projects. Right?

Better ask because you are important audience for us.

-t
Ok, I see what your asking. The answer is no I don't think you will get banned, but you might want to put it in the jobs section.
Ok, sorry, maybe my first message wasn't clear enough.

So we would like to introduce our device, we are not hiring new employees, at this moment. We need your feedback about our product.

We believe that this device is easy way for you to do business with combining your coding skills and our developing environment.

Here are current features shortly...

CONNECTIVITY
2G Quadband GPRS
WLAN
BT 4.1
Micro USB 2.0
GPIO pins on PCB
JTAG on PCB

SENSORS
3D Accelerometer
A-GPS Location
Temperature
Humidity
Pressure
Gyroscope
Magnetometer
Ambient Light Sensor

This all is packed in pocketable size IP67 classified covers.

We will also offer open source SDK and APIs and web server for developing work. Device will be able to control via mobile app.

Please, give us feedback! We really appreciate your help!

Thanks!

-t
A bunch of hardware features doesn't tell us much at all about the device. How about telling us a name of the device and a website we can go to get as much information as want? I'm not even sure what you want exactly.
I believe that we have something to share with you during the next week.

I'll keep you posted!
Hi All!

We have finally released our webpages and now you can have more exact information about our project.

Go and check http://www.thingsee.com/

Let me know if you have further questions.

BR

Tuomo
I'm taking it as it's a little box packed full of sensors and an API to hook into for easier development with hardware sensory peripherals?
If so it doesn't seem like such a bad idea for initial development projects or prototyping but after that I imaging most people would just purchase the components for only the sensory information they need.
A fair amount of people use API's that have been made for hooking into already existing devices such as the library for the Pi that allows you to use a bluetooth adapter and a Nintendo Wii remote for input. I know it includes the tilt sensors and buttons, I think it even includes sending sound to the speaker on the remote.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.