• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Help me bring my C++ quiz to life by sub

Help me bring my C++ quiz to life by submitting your own question! More info inside!

Hello!
I'm visiting different C++ communities for the purpose of gathering questions for my C++ web quiz. The reason i'm doing this is to make the quiz more interesting while promoting the individual who provided the question/s. Credit to your name/contact info will be given for your question inside the quiz if you chose to.

I have created a web form for convenience. The form is located here:
http://warjodev.com/cppsubmit/

You need provide 4 possible answers to your question one of which needs to be correct. You also set the time required to answer your question.

Your questions don't have to be complex or advanced. In fact i'd rather have "casual" c++ questions so even those who wrote a C++ "Hello World!" program once can submit. This is intended to be a fun and learning experience rather than a tool used during google interviews.

Thanks for your time cplusplus.com forum.
I'm available for any questions or suggestions/recommendations below.
I don't have a twitter account.
You don't have to provide a twitter account, but if you do it will be promoted below the question in the quiz. So that field doesn't have to be filled in order to proceed with the form.
Thanks!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.