• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Good ideas and criticism needed for site

Good ideas and criticism needed for site development

I am Annii and I deal with developing different free educational platforms for children and for adults as well. My speciality is developing services for touch typing (my own product is http://www.typingstudy.com ) so feel free to ask me questions about it!

About TypingStudy.com - it is a free platform made for people, who want to learn touch typing (using keyboard). There are 15 lessons which have been made by professionals, who understand the principles of ergonomic aspects. There are many languages and also many keyboard layouts, so feel free to test them.
Since the competition in the market is great, I would like to hear from you, what do you think is important for such training sites? What would you like to see there?
... made by professionals, who understand the principles of ergonomic aspects.

This is a board of programmers, ALL of us know that typing on a keyboard and ergonomics are incompatible concepts. Also, I don't see any obvious links to a section on ergonomics or any mention of preventing or mitigating repetitive stress injuries. You're kind of contradicting your self by not mentioning any Ergonomic keyboards, but I can almost understand given the wide range of models and the infeasibility of testing and evaluating them all.
All those ads are a real distraction.
I finished "Touch Typing Basics" of lesson one, but "New keys: Home row" did not load correctly. I had to click on the link on the left to move the lesson along.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.