RAPTOR

I know this forum is for C++ codes, but does anyone know how to do RAPTOR flowcharts? I need to write a program that inputs from the user the number of hours worked and hourly pay rate for employees and outputs their total pay. The program should process an arbitrary number of employees; the user will terminate input by entering 0 for hours worked and pay rate. Use a class named Worker with
Attributes- hours, hours, total
Methods- computeTotal() and access methods( setHours(), getHours(), setRate(), getRate(), setTotal(), and getTotal()) for each of the attributes.

So far I set my class named worker. I know the formula is just hours * rate = total. RAPTOR flowcharts is confusing for me.
Last edited on
I have to use something called UML. This is very confusing. It wont let me attach the file so I can't attach what I have so far.
Please anyone help :( I have looked in my book and online and can't find anything that helps.
You might get more responses in the lounge forum. You can edit your original post and change the forum section.

Also, on the raptor website it has some decent information, you may want to check it out.
http://raptor.martincarlisle.com/
Thanks. I already looked at that site. My teacher is Elizabeth Drake lol.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.