Why do you think some people resort to cheating on tests?

Pages: 12
ModShop wrote:
Some people (like my roommate *cough cough*) like to do nothing but smoke weed and play super smash bros, skip class then (unsurprisingly) need "help" on tests and exams in order to pass.

Haha, isn't that the life. Is it melee at least?
Last edited on
No it's the new one for the WiiU. I lost pretty much all of my remaining respect for them when I had to take care of their "friend" who was virtually dying in the bathroom while they sat (playing smash bros none the less) and laughed about it.
So the girl whispered to you to help her out a little bit and you found that.. how should i put this... inappropriate? If someone asked me for few hints during a test (especially if it's a programming test) i'd be more than glad to help them out without any complaints. Programming questions tend to be very conundrum to solve at times, even for the experts. It's elusive to succeed in a C++ programming test especially if you're just starting out. So there's absolutely nothing wrong with having one of your classmates whispering to you for few clues here and there, as long as they're not distracting you that is.
Pretty sure going against academic policy and potentially facing penalties as a result isn't worth the chance.....unless she's hot....jk jk.
Last edited on
@Uk Marine: So cheating is fine on hard tests? The point of a test is to make sure the student adequately understands the course material. If everyone cheated then the value of a degree would drop to virtually nothing. Companies want to hire people with degrees because the degree indicates qualification in their particular field. Someone who earns a degree entirely through cheating won't have the knowledge or skills necessary to actually perform in the workplace.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12