Apparently I just won the PCH

That's right! Publisher's Clearing House, baby!

So I get a call from Jamaica of all places and the guy starts telling me how I won the PCH. $200 Million dollar reward is just a cashier's check away! All I need to do is pay the 1% UPS fee of $250 for delivery!

Of course I was confused by this, not only because I never actually participated in their sweepstakes, but also because 1% of 200 million is not 250, and also because UPS charges by weight not by value of cargo being delivered.

When I asked the man on the phone to clarify these things, he put me on hold, then we seemed to have gotten disconnected.

So I called back and asked again. Apparently I was able to win because my name got added to a pool because I pay bills and shop at stores. Fascinating!

But as I probed further, we seem to have got disconnected AGAIN. So frustrating. So I tried calling back, but now my calls are not getting through.

Do people actually fall for this? Anyway, now I'm just trying to have fun with this asshole. I'm ringing him back every couple of minutes and playing some music for him over the phone when he picks up, then disconnecting. He's even calling me back (supposedly to annoy me? I just think it's funny)

If anyone wants to help dick around with this scammer, his number is 1-876-576-9195. Remember: Dickheads like these prey on the desperate. The more of his time I can waste, the less time he has to scam others.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Haha, I get messages saying you have won 2 million euros and shit. So I play around and just die of laughter.

I've also once got a call from "Microsoft", saying I had a "virus" in my computer. Just wow.
Last edited on
Have you passed it over the www.419eater.com yet? I doubt you'll find a larger group of people who love to waste these peoples time.
Pretty sure the baby boom generation falls for this stuff.
I'd call but then my number would just get put on some list, so no thanks :p
Last edited on
I wish this stuff happened to me. :(
I've also once got a call from "Microsoft", saying I had a "virus" in my computer. Just wow.

you didnt happen to be running vista were you?

I'd call but then my number would just get put on some list, so no thanks :p

*69[ ;) 67 :}
Last edited on
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
@Little Bobby Tables

Nope windows 8.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.