• Forum
  • Lounge
  • I was a guest on my buddy's new podcast!

I was a guest on my buddy's new podcast!

As the title says, I did a guest spot on 'Console Obscura', a new podcast that my friends are running.

The idea is to go over classic video games, but unlike most other retro-reviews ... the goal is to focus more on the obscure trivia of the games and focus on their role in history and the impact they've made (if any at all).

If you've got some time to kill, or are a general fan of podcasts, it's worth a listen:

http://consoleobscura.libsyn.com/

I'm the guest reviewer on ep 3 (Battletoads) -- but I also did a few other eps that haven't aired yet.

</Shameless plug>
Is there any way to turn up the volume? I've had to up my system volume to 300% of what I normally have it at.
I just messaged him about it. We'll see what he says.
Why not suggest adding subtitles? It's probably the same amount of work as remastering the sound, but it also adds utility. Sorry if this is already a feature, I haven't gone to the site yet.

I'm an idiot, I thought a podcast had video for some reason.
Last edited on
Some podcasts have video. Eventually he wants to make this a youtube series, but for now it's just audio only.
It was hard to listen to you play BattleToads and not be able to see what was going on. I had to watch a youtube video simultaneously. Great game.
Yeah, at several points you guys would say something like "What you're doing there is amazing" and I'm like "Can I see? :("
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.