Website lag?

closed account (2LzbRXSz)
Is this site lagging for anyone else? Normally I don't experience any problems, but today it seems to be going a lot slower than usual. I thought it was just my phone, but I'm still experiencing the problem on my computer. I doubt it's my internet, because every other website is loading just fine.
This site used to be really snappy, but I've had a lot of lag for nearly six months now.
Press F12 to open up the profiler, go to the 'Network' tab (it's the same name on each browser), press F5 to refresh the page and post your results. Maybe we can ID the issue and present a solution. I honestly assumed it was just general congestion because it comes and it goes throughout the day for me.
I'm on a Mac, so I can't use my F keys normally. I tried enabling regular F keys, but a profiler didn't open up. I tried Googling how to open it on Mac, but I don't think I Googled it correctly because I couldn't find the results I was looking for?
Last edited on
Update: Website was lagging something awful all day, but now it's going faster than ever.
closed account (D80DSL3A)
Currently experiencing up to 15 second page load times. This has been happening daily (and mostly during the day ) for quite a while. It's intermittent though. The next attempt may be quick.
The wait times are so long sometimes I get a "web page not available" result. I pick which threads to read with care, not wanting to waste any page loads casually.
I'm having no such problems with other sites.

I hope the problem can be solved.
closed account (D80DSL3A)
@Computergeek01: I was able to follow all of your directions except the last.
How do I post the results? The results showed 4.8 second times for last 3 page loads.
This compared to < 100ms anywhere else.
@fun2code I'm experiencing it the same way you are. Except, the page hasn't ever been unavailable (at least not yet). For a few days it was continuous, but now it comes and goes.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.