Hobbies

What do you have as hobbies? (Apart from coding ;) )
Love RC stuff and ps3 haha.
Military tactics and history books
Piano
Harmonica :D
What are yours? :)
Coding is my hobby. I've always wanted to maintain a YouTube channel, but that's not happening with college.
Similar to yourself I'm very interested in history (except history in general), but modern history (after 1960s) isn't very interesting to me.

I don't know if it's still considered a hobby since I've made money off of it, but I enjoy programming very much. Real time graphics programming is by far my favorite topic.
Videogames
Racing (Le Mans)
Philosophy
A slight deja vu felling from this topic. :)

My hobby is LARP and roleplaying in general.
Since quite recently I was only interested in pre 1970 war history but now I quite like reading about more modern wars. Forgot to add one of my main hobbies, Airsoft!!! :D
I play the ukulele and video games. I also watch a lot of YouTube.
Programming was my hobby, but I'll be damned if I don't make Comp Sci research my career.

Other hobbies include:
* Playing Video Games
* Watching Anime (I can't take shonens seriously. Seinen only for me)
* Listening to and playing music
* Martial Arts (I'm way out of practice and out of shape. Fixing that and when I can afford it, taking Akido)
* Writing fiction and poetry
* I occasionally DM for a small group of friends. It's a rare occasion, as we almost never get to see each other anymore. But I'm adapting a rather large story that one of them and I have been working on since highschool for a campaign. The four of us will likely have to do it over skype. The co-author and I will take turns DMing
* Studying ancient history. I'm particularly interested in Mayan culture at the moment, but Ancient Greece, Rome, Norse, China, Gael/Celt, Japan, Egypt, and the fertile crescent. Love learning about all of it.
* Studying philosophy/theology. Nietzsche is my favorite philosopher.
* Reading the classics. (The Iliad, The Odyssey, The Epic of Gilgamesh, The Divine Comedy, Paradise Lost, etc.)
uhhhh...
language design
ai
skyrim
watching anime
music
greek/roman/irish history
classic novels from dickens, homer, etc
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
Building semi dangerous toys of questionable practicality and/or usefulness.
like most ppl here gaming comes first :P
Otherwise love photography and chicks (:
-Playing video games is definitely my favorite hobby (Especially Final Fantasy, Pokemon and Elder Scrolls)
-Also, coding simple projects is also fun
-Reading Hitchhiker's Guide
-Game dev through RPGMaker
-Hanging out with friends and family
-Reading anything about chemistry, biology, physics or mathematics
-Reading about Japanese/Middle Eastern/English/Greek/Roman history and culture
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
-Gaming
-Basketball
Luke Leber, could you PM me about that one? Haha, love making stuff and sounds quite fun!
One of my favourite hobbies is teaching under privileged teenagers computers and programming in hopes to help better themselves.

I also enjoy reading research texts and writing music.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.