Gaming

Pages: 123
I like to play on my PS3 quite a lot and have got quite a few FPS games. Favourite game is Battlefield 4 I think. What platform, and favourite game?
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I mostly play on my PS4. My favourite one would be Grand Theft Auto 5, I have not finished the story mode, jumped straight into Online.
Right now it's probably Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3). I doubt anyone here has the game but if you do, maybe we can play? (Hype for non-0 bar connections!)
Smash Bros. Lots of smash, although I'll never be as good as the guys the play in the competitions. Also some other fighting games like jojo's bizarre adventure on the Dreamcast. Other than that, I like post-apo games like Fallout. Maybe some simulation games like Sim City 4.
You appear to all have consoles, is PC gaming welcome in this neighbourhood?
Main games being Smite and Osu! (The ! is part of the name)
But also lots of indie puzzle game, fair amount of coop/multilayer games (ibb & obb, wakfu)
Long time I stopped playing osu! (lowercase 'o' to be pedantic :p)
I now play lots of DotA 2, Starbound, about half a year ago CS:GO... Q3 with bots is still fun... Tried completing GTA:SA to 100% a few weeks ago...
I'd play Rust if only I had a decent network.
Also very interested into Cities: Skylines (check it out Ganado).
It's got a lot of good reviews and an already active modding community with its one-week lifetime.

On console... Ratchet & Clank, Pokemon... and not much more. Especially because I now get games in digital format (no physical copy).
Play some disk games on my laptop, but nothing like steam, not venturing into that shizz yet! For flight sims I really like my laptop, but for FPS I find console easier to use.
Battlefield hardline is coming out tomorrow!
S G H wrote:
Long time I stopped playing osu! (lowercase 'o' to be pedantic :p)

Oops, my bad XD
Not sure how I feel about battlefield now that EA is trying to do yearly releases. Battlefield 4 was horrible to me.
Decided to quickly check Cities: Skylines in the morning. Now it is 14 hours later and I am only here because it crashed.
Hardline is also pretty horrible. Its like they took the formula of Bf4 and made it into police and shit, which makes up for stupid things. Its nothing like actual police vs criminals that they were trying to do (besides 1-2 game modes). Most modes are like the other battlefields , which are made for military shit, and instead they're police fighting in deserts for a meth lab trying to take their territory.
Lol @MiiNiPaa so I'm going to take it.
Cody0023 wrote:
Not sure how I feel about battlefield now that EA is trying to do yearly releases. Battlefield 4 was horrible to me.

Not sure how I feel about EA... Oh wait... Nevermind... They suck XD
@SGH The Skyline game looks great, will probably try it once I have time.
Skyrim on xbox 360.
EA are okay, after all they want to make money right? Their not scared to say it and have rolled the dice, hoping fans will buy every other game or the more 'loyal' fans will buy yearly. I kinda like the look of yearly games, more choice. However, I guess that could mean a drop in standard...
PC : Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

Amazing roguelike game.
I've mentioned this game on here before.... but I'm going to mention it again because it's freaking awesome:

Touhou Project - Wandering Souls

Trailer: https://youtu.be/AvJMlDIvf_o
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5m925egubtbey04

The trailer doesn't even really do the game justice. It's way better than that makes it look.

It's a free PC game -- and it's amazing. The more I play it the more I appreciate all the subtle things it got right:

- Game is incredibly well balanced. The difficulty ramps extremely well.
- Graphics are beautiful
- Music is totally bumping and sets the mood perfectly
- Different difficulty levels are tuned perfectly. Easy mode is fun for casual, Difficult is difficult but not stupid-hard.
- Control is fantastic.
- Levels and enemies are unique and creative. Despite the whole game being you effectively doing the same thing over and over (fighting guys and dodging shit), it never gets boring.

Gameplay is effectively Beat-em-up meets 2D platformer meets bullet hell meets fighting game meets RPG.

And yeah, I know beat-em-ups suck. I usually hate them. But this game somehow did the genre right. I can't even explain it -- just try the game out.

If you're going to try it... play at least to the 4th level (with the dolls and Alice the doll boss). The first 3 stages are largely just introducing you to the mechanics and are pretty easy-going. The 4th stage is where it starts getting real. If you aren't hooked by then, you're crazy.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
I'll take a look at it, looks okay :P
Pages: 123